Plus-Sized and Sexualized (smut, plus size reader)

"What the hell are we waiting on? I'm starving!" You yell, banging on the door of Sam and Dean's motel room. "If you don't hurry up, I'm leaving without you!"

The door flies open and you're almost knocked over by a pretty blonde with a large chest and a sticky pink smile. You step aside automatically, shifting your eyes down to the ground. The girl smirks at you and tosses her long tresses over her shoulder, calling back to Dean.

"Don't lose my number, handsome!"

He appears in the doorway, sporting a goofy grin and tousled hair. "See ya, sweetheart."

You cross your arms and tap your foot impatiently.

Dean notices you standing there and gives you a wink. "Hiya, Y/N, Trish and I were just-"

"Don't care. Can we please go eat? I'm wasting away here!"

He chuckles and throws an arm over your shoulder. "Sam's already at the diner across the street, let's go."

Once inside, you order a cheeseburger with bacon, a side of chili cheese fries and a chocolate milkshake. Dean asks for the same, while Sam gets a chicken salad and onion rings.

"What took you guys so long?" Sam asks with a frown.

"Oh, you know Y/N, she had to style her hair, make sure her makeup was just right." Dean jokes and they both burst into laughter.

"Yeah, right, I'm more likely to believe you two were sleeping together!" Sam guffaws.

"What is that supposed to mean?" you ask quietly.

They sober quickly. "Er, we just meant that you'd never be late because you were worrying about your looks. You're pretty, um, chill about that kind of stuff." Dean stammers.

You run a hair through your hair self-consciously, staring down at your clothes. You'd had a hard hunt with the boys, so after a quick shower, you'd tossed on a pair of leggings and a loose-fitting sweatshirt. Your hair was up out of your face and you weren't wearing any makeup, only chapstick.

"Yeah, well, I don't see either one of you looking dressed to impress." You retort.

Dean and Sam exchanges glances. "Hey, Y/N, we were just kidding around. We love that you're low-maintenance. It's nice to be around a girl that wears what she wants and eats what she wants."

"What do you mean, eats what I want? Is there something wrong with what I eat?"

"Not at all!" Dean interjected hastily. "I think it's great that you can eat as much as me. You're just like one of the guys. It's a good thing, honestly."

The waitress arrives with your food but you stand up to leave, almost tripping over your own feet as you do so.

"Where are you going?" Sam asks, looking confused. You throw a furious look in their direction and stomp off, heading back to your hotel room without so much as a glance back at them.

The waitress scowls at Sam and Dean. "If I were her, I'd have socked you both in the jaw."

Sam gapes at her. "Excuse me?"

"Talking about how much she eats? Teasing her for not being dolled up? You two must not spend a lot of time around women."

"Not that it's any of your business, but we were just joking. Y/N is our friend, she knows we didn't mean anything bad by it."

"Right. Hate to break it to you boys, but she was a girl before she was your buddy. Trust me, her feelings are hurt." The older woman clucks her tongue disapprovingly, then drops the tab on the table and walks away.