1.

Ciaran regretted letting his brother convince him to join his family on a trip to the Quidditch World Cup

Ciaran regretted letting his brother convince him to join his family on a trip to the Quidditch World Cup. He didn't care about the sport, not even in the slightest, so going to watch the final match was a completely dumb idea. But the euphoria Cedric radiated while pleading him to come, he just couldn't bring himself to disappoint him. So he had dismissed his plans to spend the weekend reading that new muggle novel Cho Chang got him for his birthday and was now facing a long walk to a port key instead. And here he was, climbing beside his brother, who after all those years, still tried to infect him with the Quidditch fever, as always the younger boy being immune to it. But he liked how excited Cedric would get explaining different tactics and bluffs to him he would never understand, but listened to regardless, a small content smile playing on his lips. "I'm glad you're here.", his brother suddenly states, nudging him playfully, his charming grin radiating happiness. " How can I say no to camping?", Ciaran retorted jokingly. "I'm sure at least they will be some handsome boys.", Cedric winked, his voice quieter than before to prevent their father from listening. Amos Diggory loved his two golden boys to pieces, but he wouldn't be exactly thrilled when one of them came out as gay. There was still prejudice among wizards against openly homosexuals and Amos wouldn't be fond of it to cast shadows over his boys' career options. Ciaran didn't hide his affection for men but he wasn't addressing it directly either leaving his father believing in his sons being picture-perfect. He'd come to terms this was the best option long ago, having only outed himself towards his big brother and Cedric could not have reacted any better. Turned out, the older Diggory boy wasn't as straight as expected either as he'd enjoyed a sexual relationship with a chocolate skinned Ravenclaw during the previous year but found out, in the end, he preferred to be with girls in relationships. That was when he started to date Cho Chang, another Ravenclaw with a pretty face and a good heart. The two boys had enjoyed a cup of hot cocoa while exchanging their stories and from that day on they knew they would always love and support each other, making them even closer than ever. It was safe to say Cedric was Ciaran's favorite person and the other way around. So to Ciaran, the Quidditch World Cup was less about Quidditch and more about spending time together and seeing his brother happy. "I'm good.", Ciaran said adjusting his rather heavy backpack. " You deserve some love or at least a bit of affection. You're a teenager after all", Cedric replied, a seriousness in his tone implying he wished his brother nothing but happiness. " I'm not that horny.", Ciaran grinned. To which Cedric snorted as he knew every single one of his little brother's adventures in making out. "almost there, boys!", Amos called back at them as started to climb on the last hill, smiling brightly at his two sons. "Thank Merlin!", Ciaran exclaimed earning a chuckle from his brother who was way less struggling with the long journey due to him being way fitter.  As they reached the top, Amos was already looking around. " Somewhere here must be the key.", he said. The boys let their father search as Cedric pulled out a wand to sprinkle his brother with some water. He grinned as Ciaran spun around, his arms outstretched and enjoying the cold droplets running down his body. Cedric being of age truly had its perks. "You know what?", Cedric said, staring at a tree close by. Ciaran followed his gaze, an amused grin tugging at the corners of his mouth. Without further ado the two boys dismissed their bags and attempted to climb up the branches of the three until reaching the top, Cedric being first as usual. Amos shook his head at his boys, holding an old boot what must be serving as their transportation to the Cup. "Look for the port key everyone.", a voice shouted and Amos face lit up. "Arthur, over here, son!", he called out, and shortly after Arthur Weasley, a colleague of Amos, approached the man, smiling and his hand outstretched for the other to take. "Good to see you, Amos!" As the two men greeted each other, a bunch of teenagers entered the scene, more or less exhausted and over the long trip. Ciaran recognized two of them immediately as the twins catching him sneaking out of the Slytherin common room. Cedric let himself plopped down from the tree, landing gracefully on his feet to do his upbringing justice and greet the newcomers. Ciaran followed close by, landing a bit more uncoordinated but still somehow elegant, a bright grin on his face as he ran a hand through his wet golden hair to make himself presentable. "Ah! These striking young lads must be Cedric and Ciaran!", Arthur Weasley exclaimed, shaking their hands. " A pleasure meeting you", Ciaran mumbled politely causing his father to beam proudly at him. Then his cheeky side came out as he send the one twin starring at him a flirty grin and an all-over glance unnoticed by the adults, almost making Fred Weasley die of a heart attack.  As soon as the blond boy fell out of that tree, Fred was struck by his beauty again. These ocean eyes beaming at the world and the wet golden hair glistening in the sun were just too much to handle and the bit of skin showing due to the loosely buttoned shirt didn't make it any less hard to not drool like a dog. Ginny and Hermione beside him had noticed the attractiveness of the two Digorry boys as well, already gushing over them. Fred really wanted to send Cedric a glare for catching the snitch during their last match, causing Gryffindor to lose, but he just couldn't take his eyes off his younger brother. Ciaran, currently nudging Cedric to take care of their luggage by magic, was aware of all the eyes on them. It had always been this way when the two boys attended anything together and for most of the time, he didn't care. Like at this moment when Cedric expertly flicked his wand the backpacks were on their backs again, less heavy than before. Amos and Arthur's little small talk about work was interrupted by the port key starting to beep, the signal it was going off soon. "Quick, hold onto the shoe!", Amos ordered his soon, who obeyed immediately. And just as everyone touched the boot, they were sucked in and spitted out again, this time at their destination. All the teens crashed to the ground, with George landing on his twin. And just as Fred wanted to complain about his weight, he caught sight of his father the Diggorys elegantly gliding to the ground, the two teens grinning apologetically at them. Fred was baffled by the view, not paying attention to his twin detangling himself from him and standing up.
Not until George kicked him against the leg, rolling his eyes at his brother. Fred hadn't overstated as he declared his love at first sight for the Digorry boy, it was hard to overlook he was completely and totally whipped. .