3.

Ciaran was quite pleased with how the day had turned out so far

Ciaran was quite pleased with how the day had turned out so far. With a content sigh, he rolled down from the Weasley boy who panted heavily, sweat covering his forehead. The Diggory ran a hand through his damp hair, still trying to find entirely back to reality. He could feel a glossy pair of brown eyes on him filled to the very edge with expectations. Ciaran sighed again before he turned to face the other boy. Fred turned over, propping his head upon his arm, a lazy, content smile on his lips while he placed his forearm on the other boy's chest, stroking the skin softly with his ridiculous long fingers. Ciaran stopped him by taking it in his own hand, preventing it from any further caresses. Fred completely mistook his intentions and happily intertwined their fingers. "Well that was certainly not what I expected when meeting you.", the redhead chuckled. Ciaran tilted his head taking in all those freckles sprinkled over the pale, almost white skin, so innocent looking in contrast with the sheer muscles from years of playing as a beater, the Weasley boy had packed that could easily be intimidating. Fred Weasley was a handsome lad, Ciaran had to admit that. Nevertheless, that would not bring him to change his intentions. From bright blue eyes, he looked up into the other boy's eyes, who he could see gulp due to the intensity of his stare. "You have to get going.", he said, calm and collected, then pushed the other's arm from his body and sat up. Fred's droopy smile fell immediately, "You're throwing me out?" "Yes, pretty much." Ciaran nodded, pulling up the thin blanket to cover himself. "My brother could come back any minute and I don't want him to find a Gryffindor in my bed.", the Diggory boy made up, jumping out of bed, crossing the room completely naked with the other's appreciating stare on him. Ciaran had never been exactly shy and with that he even turned around to get a last look of a barely covered, barely fitting Weasley twin in his glamorous camping bed, his feet dangling over the edge.  "Don't forget your stuff.", Ciaran pointed out the small items of wheezes splattered across the floor, fallen out of every pocket of the Weasley's clothing as he got undressed with hurrying fingers. "See you tonight at the match handsome?", Fred grinned mischievously as he allowed his gaze to roam the Diggorys body freely. "Most unlikely. We're sitting near the minister. But probably see you around Hogwarts sometime.", Ciaran stated putting his boxers back on. Fred couldn't help himself but to admire the boy's smooth body with the effortlessly well-proportioned lines and muscles, soft but with a bit of Quidditch would sure be as Herculean as his brother Cedric. Ciaran just had become even more beautiful to the redhead, now that he knew how that skin felt under his touch and how he could make him squeak in ecstasy when he was taking what he wanted from him. But the way he was phrasing his statements now sounded very much like a rejection to Fred.  "So you just don't want me around for much longer, am I right?", he voiced his assumption, hoping Ciaran would contradict. But Ciaran currently slipping on a pair of jeans wasn't even looking at him. "Sorry, not much use for a strapping young lad in my life right now. But it was fun with you. I hope you're don't mad", Ciaran said, hoping to pull the jean completely up. Fred grabbed for his own brief laying close to the bed and put it in under the blanket before rising to his full height. "It's alright.", he mumbled and it wasn't a lie. He couldn't be mad at Ciaran. He was just deeply disappointed. "brilliant.", Ciaran stated, busying himself with the buttons of his shirt while Fred dressed in a hurry. Suddenly he just wanted to leave, to clear his head about what had just happened to him.

When Fred returned to his family's tent, George was already waiting for him worried sick since he disappeared almost two hours ago. "Where have you been, mate?", he asked accusingly, his feet propped up on the coffee table of the sitting area, a sandwich in hand. But as soon as he spotted the frown on his twin's face, his face softened. "What's the matter?", he asked. Fred sighed, sitting down on the other armchair and running a hand through his hair. "I ran into Diggory.", he then stated. " And he rejected you?", George concluded. "Yes, no... At least not at first." The eyebrow rose even higher as George waited for his brother to explain. A weak smile appeared on Fred's lips.  "I think I'm not a virgin anymore, Georgie."  His brother's eyes almost popped out of their sockets at the information. "Well, congratulations Freddie, isn't that what you wanted?", he then cheered. "He just threw me out of the tent afterward.", Fred explained "And I'm pretty sure THAT was a rejection."  George couldn't suppress a chuckle: "You did that bad?" Fred rolled his eyes but on his lips appeared a smug grin: "Didn't sound like it." "So what's the problem? Just be an annoying stubborn idiot like usual and keep trying. I bet you will get him eventually. ", George shrugged finally biting into his sandwich. "And maybe you should eat something, refill your energy.", he added with a wink. Before Fred could answer him, Ginny entered the tent a big smile on her face and a brand new Irish Scarf around her neck.  "This is the best day ever!", she declared. "Just bargained a seller to give this to me for 12 sickles! Just what I wanted" She held up the ends of the Scarf proudly for her brothers to see. " Seems like everyone got what they wanted.", George winked at his twin. " She comes after us, doesn't she, Georgie?", Fred grinned back, ignoring his brother's comment. "I'm way smarter than you two.", Ginny huffed and plopped down next to her brother just to steal his sandwich.
.