2.

As much as Cedric liked it, Ciaran never understood the appeal of camping in a tent which resembled a luxurious apartment

As much as Cedric liked it, Ciaran never understood the appeal of camping in a tent which resembled a luxurious apartment. He'd read about the muggle way and it sounded so much more logical to him. He sighed as he dropped down the backpack in front of his bed in the unnecessary large bedroom he was staying in. It just felt odd and over the top. He would have been lucky with a bunk bed or even what was called a sleeping bag. Maybe he was reading too many muggle romances but a night under the stars, that was what sounded like something to remember. "You're ready?", Cedric asked leaning against the door frame. Ciaran nodded before following his brother out into the busy campsite. Cedric grinned from ear to ear as they made their way towards the countless booths advertising their goods, his slender fingers picking up things to inspect them. He enjoyed a little figure of the Irish Seeker that much he bought it without overthinking presenting it proudly to Ciaran who rolled his eyes. Ciaran found himself more fascinated with the miniature flying racing brooms and the way they reacted when he poked them with his finger. So Cedric bought him two. They had just completed their little morning shopping spree by collecting three Omnioculars for the match, as Cedric spotted his girlfriend and her two best friends not that far away. "Cho!", he called out waving heavily at her. As soon as she recognized him, she beamed with happiness gesturing them to come over. The two Diggory boys jogged over and Cedric embraced her in a warm hug followed by a sweet kiss. Ciaran smiled at the two and their happiness but as soon as the teens started a conversation, he felt bored.  So he excused himself to explore a bit on his own, to give the couple more privacy and on the other hand to escape the longing gazes of Cho's friends. He felt more comfortable on his own and as he found a booth selling never-melting Ice cream, he was delighted. He continued his journey with a big cone filled with a scope of every flavor, enjoying a brief little conversation with other Hogwarts students or inspected another booth on his way. Liking at his last scope, fizzing whispers to be exact, the boy stumbled across one of the twins looking as bored as he did back with Cho.  "Want to be caught again?", the redhead grinned as he recognized the Digorry who rolled his eyes at that.  "I'm good, thanks.", he returned, eyeing the redhead. He was taller than him, slender with twinkling hazel eyes and ever-smiling lips. He was radiating mischievous intentions and fun, and that was what sparked Ciaran's interest. "What are you doing here, all alone ?", the Weasley asked, a curious glimmer in his eyes. "I'm not alone, you're here.", Ciaran answered tilting his head. The twin grinned at him while crossing his arms in front of his chest. Ciaran liked the way the redhead had to look down at him. "You know, I found myself bored not that long ago.", the blond said, finishing his ice cream while sending the Weasley, he still didn't know the name of, a look through his thick eyelashes, smiling as he saw the boys grin flicker for a second. Ciaran liked to seduce people, to play with sexuality, and making people question everything just because he gave them a bit of attention  "You don't say.", the other boy said leaning forward like he wanted to tell Ciaran a secret. The Diggory boy's smile grew wider as he liked the once flirting back the most. "We have to do something against it then.", the twin whispered, making the tiny hairs on Ciaran's body stand up straight. Oh, how he enjoyed sexual tension full of opportunities. His gaze flickered to the boy's lips, before returning to the hazel eyes." Do you have a name, handsome? " The Weasley boy beamed down at him. "The name's Fred but I like handsome.", Fred answered. "So, you ever kissed a boy, Fred?", Ciaran asked, batting his eyelashes again. "No..", Fred answered, stepping closer "but I'm down for it." He was now towering over the Digorry boy who enjoyed it very much. "You really are... something", Ciaran said, his blue eyes glistening up into Fred's who was completely bewitched by the pretty boy and stopped overthinking his next moves a while ago.  The Weasley boy shrugged:"And you really are gorgeous and I want to kiss you"  Ciaran rose an eyebrow at the bluntness he wasn't used to. In fact, he was always the one getting to the point. He eyed the redhead once more, from his smirk to the shaggy hair down to the way he stood confidently despite being new to this kind of game. Biting his lower lip while deciding, he drove the other boy crazy and the half-smirk implied he was very much aware of that. Ciaran on the other hand concluded he wouldn't mind that body pressed against his.  "Ok..", he said his smirk being replaced by seriousness he knew looked the most tempting to other boys "Let's make out." And with that he stepped forwards, connecting their lips to a kiss. Fred's body was in overdrive, sparks flying and exploding like the best of Zonko's fireworks, making him feel warm and giddy. Out of instinct, he slung an arm around the other boy's hips, pulling him closer. Hands wandered under his shirt, exploring his body and leaving tracks fiery hot behind. He risked to slip a hand under Ciaran's shirt himself to feel the soft warmth of his skin under his palm like he'd imagined just this morning. The blond boy yelped as it came dangerously close to the rim of his pants, then deepened the kiss. Kissing a boy was by far the best experience on earth, Fred was sure. There just couldn't be anything that felt better than this. Ciaran slid a hand in Fred's soft red hair, slightly pulling at the roots, causing a small, deep moan to escape the Weasley's lips. Ciaran loved hearing that sound and the way the other boy was clasping for air during kisses, his pulse going wild at all the sensations he was feeling. He bit the others lip and as he intended, another moan followed. Spurned on by the sound the Digorry boy started to kiss the other's neck all the way up to his ear, where he started nibbling at. Fred closed his eyes at the overwhelming sensation, his hands still roaming the other boy's body dangerously low. With another yelp, Ciaran let go of the twin, the both of them panting heavily. As Fred wanted to apologize for his touch, he noticed how the other boy's cheeks and nose were blushed pink and the bright blue eyes held something he had to assume, was lust. "Come on.", Ciaran said, griping the redhead's hand. "Let's continue this somewhere more private." And at this moment, Fred would have followed the Digorry boy everywhere. .