3.Slap

Jungkook pov:

"okay than, you call it for yourself. You can't back off once I'll tell you the dare" He winked before giving me the challenge

"so it's simple, whoever will pass this entrance just after start whistle you have to kiss that person it can be either her or him" He shrugged his shoulder after finishing his nonsense dare, my blood boild I greeted my teeth with hand ballad in fist.

"him? I'm not a gay like you, hell I'm not gonna kiss if it's a guy" I slammed my hand on the table which gained everyones attention in cafeteria,

"Don't be homophobic jeon, and by the way I know you are Bi so... And see, you are already turning down with your words" he laughed
"Just accept it jeon, that you are a looser"

I grabbed him from his Coller "I'm.not.a.looser"

"jungkook, let go of him" Jin parted us away and held me from behind

"I accept your challenge Jackson, I accept" I freed my self from jin grip and with this everyones eyes were shifted on the entrance of cafeteria.

It was only 2 or 3 minute that has passed  when A petite body made his way, my eyes were on the ground which slowly lifted up to look from his shoes to black pants and then went up to see his cream color sweater hung loosely on his body, His pink lips and that little nose of his.
his big rounded blue eyes with double-lid and an mono-lid scanning through the cafeteria looking for someone in particular,his long eye lashes touching his cheek every time he blinked, his soft silver hair locks falling till his eyes and covering his forhead.

I was mesmerized I was in daze and my leg started to make their own way towards him

He looked nervous and backed off, he was about to run but I was quick to grasp his wrist and spun him around and our chest collide with each other before he could overrun the sitch he is in, I encircled my arm around his slim waist and captured his lips and shut my eyes close, it felt like heaven the taste of his lips is beyond every sweetness of this world, his soft lips are softer than the petal of roses, I wanted to taste more. But hell why I'm doing this, jungkook it's just a dare a challenge nothing else, his fortunate to be kiss by me, isn't it? yeah he's fortunate.

Gasping and whispered around cafeteria was long grew dim for me as I could only  hear my heart beat that was beating erratically, and why the fuck it's going so wild I don't know.

He wiggle in my embrace he tried to release himself from my grip he hit me on my chest with his fist and tried to get away.

I pulled him more closer from his nape, I don't know why I was doing this? just a moment ago I hated even a thought of to kiss a boy but here I'm, don't want to let go of him away from my grip who's name is not even known to me.

I was so emersed in touch of his soft lips that I didn't realize he was crying I was about to pull back but he was quick to  push me as hard as he could.