4: gaze

Ignore the mistakes pleaseeeee

Author pov

"how was the day at university, you didn't make any problem right"? asked Mr.Kim seating at the couch with crossed leg, gaze that were fixed on his younger son standing beside his brother

" it was good dad"said Baek with effort not to stutter in between and plop down on a couch taking taehyung with him

"I didn't ask you Baek, Taehyung look at me and answer"? With deep voice Mr.Kim ask tae whos gaze were fixed at the ground. The tension was filled in the air.

" It-It was g-good" Says taehyung averting his gaze from ground to his father for brief and again settling in his lap

"from tomorrow onwards, Joseph will drive you to university"
Mr. Kim said nonchalantly and the younger nodd his head in agreement

"why... No I'll take my baby with me just like today, and -" Baek was cut in between by his father

"No you are not Baek, he could go with you because I wasn't here to stop your stupidity and you didn't even bother to ask me? " With little raise voice he snapped

"but what's wrong if I'll take him with me dad you can-"

"YES I CAN DO IT WHATEVER I WANT, I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU BECAUSE OF THIS BOY HOW I LOST MY WIFE, HE IS NOTHING BUT A JINX SINCE THE DAY HE BORN"
Mr. Kim shouted and said those word which taehyung doesn't deserve, Baek was left with wide eyes with tears starting brimm up, then he quickly look at his baby brother who sat there with tears that was falling with quietness.

"b-baby you go to your room hanh?Hyung will join you soon okay"?
Baek cuppes his face who just nodded.Baek called his butler and gesture him to take taehyung in his room who obeyed quickly.

" listen taehyung  you are here just because your brother wants you to, don't create any problem for him and for me , you get it? "

Mr. Kim held his wrist harshly before he could make his way to room, the younger just nodd in response and didn't even wince in pain.

"DAD ENOUGH" Shouted  Baek,

"Please take him to his room"
As soon as taehyung took stairs and disappeared in his room, Baek turned to his father furiously

"Why did you do that"? Ask Baekhyun

" did what"? You are my Elder son Baek I don't want to loose you, he will kill you just li-"

"Enough dad... I had enough of you. How can you do this? How? You love me but you hate taehyung why?you loved us when we were Young equally or you loved tae more.
He's not responsible whatever happened Four years back dad, you can't blame him or hate him for that. He need you he need us, please don't do this thing to my baby.. He..He is your and moms younger child, mom loved him more than anything else then why can't you"?
baek cried and query his dad with heavy heart

" because he is the reason she's not with us now, he is the reason I lost my love, he is the reas-"
Broken sobb that came from Baek mouth halt Mr. Kim to say any further

"d-dad how c-can you say that"? It's you and mom who told me that tae is BORN WITH WEAK HEART, he.. he almost couldn't make it when he was born. And you said our tae need extra care, extra love and you told me to be with him always then what happened to you now?

" You didn't let me go to America for FUCKING FOUR YEARS, when he needed us the most, he was more devastated than you and me , but what you did? you left him to be all alone and suffer alone there in America, he was just 15 oh no sorry he was just about to turn 15"