chapter 3

So if we find the other 2 we can see what happens.

Ya. Inadvertently turns around.

(she looks like she has something on her mind bothering her)

So have you decided.

Decide

(she kissed my lips and I was not ready for it.)

(at this point I have no clue the hell that just happened.)

Have you made up your mind.

WHAT IS THERE TO MAKE MY MIND ON!

What do you mean.

I have a girlfriend you know.

I know that but my Dad is right over there and I might have told him that we were dating.

At Least give me some warning please.

Well I have my Dad spying on me so I kinda had to.

Hey can you tell me what you have told him before I go and talk to him or does he not know that much about me.

I only told him I was dating a nice and gentle guy that I knew from my childhood.

Oh I am assuming that, that is me.

Ya it has to be the only way that this would work.

I think he wants to talk to me.

(she walks over to her Dad.)

Dad what are you doing to me this is why I never let you out of your cage.

CAGE!?

Dad, why are you here is what I am asking.

I want to know what my precious little angel, CAGE!?

Because like him ok that's why Im here Dad, now get off my case.

CASE!?

Dad stop, it's not funny anymore.

MORE!?

She looks like she is embarrassed. Dad stop, he is going to think that you are insane.

INSANE!?

Why are you yelling?

Because you did not respond to me.

Facepalms. Dad I did just a minute ago seriously.

Ok but don't do anything to him that would not do But if he touches you he is dead.

He is going to do absolutely nothing. But do have something up my sleeve worthy of that though.

What is that going to mean then?

You'll see.

Please don't do that hun you're scaring me please.

I am not yet a Dad. I am almost 16, just let go a little.

Ok fine.

(She is talking to her Dad for a long while and he looks sad and should go and talk to them.)

Hey, are you still here or where are you going to do something. She blurts out from around the corner.

I am here.(why is she asking that from around the corner?)

Ok good give me another minute or so, ok?

Ok.( better go check out my phone, my girlfriend could have called me or something.)

I check out my phone. I have several messages from my Mom of all people. guess should text her and see what she has to say for her.

(hey hun need you to pick up eggs and milk on the way home and bring that girl you have been talking about for the past few days would like to meet her. Please. Love you.)

Well at least she is not yelling at me for my girlfriends problems.

(thinks about the burnt rice that she has made and the horrid chicken that never worked out.)

I just got another text. (oh and who are you talking to? I just realized that you don't respond right away when you near someone.) How does she know I am talking to someone.