A New Beginning?

It's no longer in the perspective of my Dad. Im now in charge of telling the story.

Hey Dad, what was your life like?

Well kids I was an extremely unlucky kid until I met mae mae, she is the sweetest girl I have met, I saved her from being.. Murdered. But besides that I helped her overcome her fears and made her strong.

Dad, why was Mom almost murdered?

Because there was a teacher who really hated her because he thought it was fun. I wish he never thought about killing the way he did.

Well at least Mom is ok.

I agree with you Matt. my Dad looks like he just lost someone dear and almost cried over it.

Well Dad, I'mma go chill in my room. Ill talk later ok. I say with a slight smile in hopes that he smiles back.

Ok dont fight with your sister too much Matt. he slightly smiles back at me with closed eyes, then walks away from me and Lily.

Lily: Hey Matt do you think we can just play games or I could sleep because honestly, I don't want to do much, so you can do whatever you want.

Matt: Alright Im ok with that. I walk into my room and Lily falls asleep. I just sit on my bed and play games like usual.

There is a knocking from the door hey sweeties how are you two.

Lily is asleep but I'm ok. I look at the clock which is next to the door. It reads: 8:23.

Alright, just so you know dinner is ready and we want you to sit at the table with your siblings and your Dad will actually be here for dinner this time.

Cool, ok Mom Ill be out in a minute. I smile at her and I go back to finishing my game. My Mom leaves the door partly cracked so that I can just get up and leave.

I walk out of my room and I see my brother Milo walk out of his room and I give him a dead arm.

Matt why did you give me a dead arm?

Because I wanted you to know it was me. I giggle and run to the dining room and take a random seat. We all eat dinner, but something is off, everyone is in their own little conversation and I am not, but that's normal, something isnt right.

Hey Mom, Dad? Do Lily and I have powers?

Well honestly we don't know. As far as I know, your Mom might not have powers, or she doesn't know herself. Keto sits his chin on his hand and rests a bit while he thinks.

Oh ok, I just felt off.

Ya it's ok we all get that.

Milo sits up.I have powers. He lifts his hands up and a ball of fire is in his right hand while a ball of ice is in the other.

Why does Milo have powers and I don't?

Maybe you just havent learned your powers yet.

Lily: do we both have powers or do we have one power that's a more powerful version.

Well Lily you can always just start throwing your hands everywhere.

Milo begins to throw his hands around and the ice and fire turn into a mini tornado with a bit of static that floats around his hand I actually have elemental powers.

Matt: well I'll just try everything.

Lily: i just want to be like Dad.

No you don't want to be like me, all I can do is go back in time and change things slowly and one thing at a time.