Prologue

"Laila can you tell me the full story?" 

"how does it feel to own the biggest fashion empire?"

"Wheres Kendell, are yall broken up?"

The reporter yelled at me all types of questions as I left from the hotel. I got into my car and drove to my marriage counslers office. Its been 10 years since I first met Kendell, Lord knows how we even got this point. Why our past came to bite us in the ass how it did and now the world knows our business, our relationship, and secrets we tried to keep inside. 

Our relationship is in tatters secrets we kept to protect each other are coming back to hurt us. And its all because that bitch refused to stay away. She waited 10 years to come back and remind us of our past. She plotted and She planned and she waited til we were careless, and we turned our back to trouble.

I pulled in the parking lot and parked I sat there for a minute and the I rubbed my hands through my hair put my keys in my purse and walked into my counslers office. Kendell was there waiting for me along with our marriage counsler Mrs. Tanner 

"Laila are you ready to join us." Mrs. Tanner said gesturing toward the couch where Kendell was sitting.

"Lai baby, come sit down we have a lot to talk about in a short amount of time. Please lets do this so we can better understand the situation were in."Kendell said grabbing my hand and guiding me to a seat on the couch.

"I already understand what happened." I said with an attitude. "You trusted that grimy bitch and now look at the position were in, you should've never let her come around knowing what happed all those years ago."

" You made me be nice to her, You said it would be 'the adult thing to do' and you blaming me for this whole thing and that's bullshit."

" I said be nice not trust the bitch, Have you ever heard of keeping your friends close but your enemies closer." I said snapping back 

"Listen, we are not here to argue we are here to talk out your problems with each other to strengthen the relationship." Mrs. Tanner said getting both of our attention. "Now what I need you to do is tell me everything. From the beginning up to this point, and what led you guys to this point. Here's something to start you off how did the two of you meet...

"Well Laila you should tell your side the I'll tell mine. That way she'll know the full story." Kendell suggested 

"Thats fine by me." I agreed 

"Start when ever you feel comfortable." Mrs. Tanner said grabbing her note pad 

"Well it all stared when.............."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So hey guys 

This book was just a random idea

But i hope you enjoy it because you are in for a treat

And if you know Prettyluhlai on instagram dont be tryna bash me and say shes with d1.nayah i know this was just a random idea.