2.

Kendell

I walked around the now silent house, I finally felt alone. I'm a hood nigga, I always thought I could do what I wanted when I wanted without precaution or consequence. We'd been through some shit just not quite like this. She's left me before, but this is a whole new feeling Im not even used to. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed Laila's number, It rang three times. "this is Laila leave a message at the beep, Stop kendelllll."  I smiled at the memory

Why did I have to let her get in the way of what we had . We were doing great , we were happy. But who knew that it could all be snatched away in a second. My Brother told me this would happen if i didn't play it safe with Laila, I always thought he was talking out the side of his neck considering how he treated every female except Asa. I didn't ever think he'd straighten out  but its something about the good ones with us. 

I stepped out of the house and locked the door. Got in my ranger rover and drove off. it felt like I was driving in circles until i stopped in front of Laila's Hotel. I knew not to go in, but I wanted to. I sat there and tapped on the steering wheel for a moment. then i looked over and i saw Laila coming over to my car. I dont even know how the hell this girl even seen me.

" What are you doing here Kendell, there's crazy amounts of paparazzi they will be all in our business." she said opening the car door and getting in.

" How did you even see me." I asked 

" Every time I used  to decline your call you always used to pull up to my house or something, so I knew you would end up coming even if I didn't want to see you."  She said smiling a bit 

" You know me way too damn well." I said laughing 

"Well since were here you might as well drive us to the meeting that starts in 10 minuets."

" Damn, time flies I just got here. I though we could just talk alone for a minuet."  I said starting the car up and pulling off. The car ride was silent mostly besides small remarks. We pulled up to the small building and sat there for a minuet. 

" I hope that we get through this just fine Ken, I don't want to end or lose you." Laila said and she got out the car. She left me there to think, about every wrong turn i ever made with her just by telling me she doesn't want to lose me just like I dont want to lose her. 

I get out the car and walked into Mrs. Tanners office. 2 months seems like way too much time to be here for something we fix on our own. But Laila wanted it and if it'll fix us I want it too.

"Its nice to see you as well Kendell, Laila just told me you guys rode here together, I think that will help build your relationship back up. so I'd like for you guys to try that more often." 

We both nodded and waited for what was next 

"Kendell last we left off  you were supposed to tell us what happened  after Laila got in trouble for the fight ."  

" ion know where to start." I said with my arms crossed.

" Start with  After laila."

" That was a joke, im not dumb i know how to start a sentence." I said mugging this old hoe. She getting a lil too turnt for me .

"But regardless of that when..........................."

.................................................................................................

Anybody want to be Laila's bestfriend in this book, Cause im a bit slow in the head and i cant seem to find a name for this bitch 

All i need yall to do is leave a name and a person to play as her.

But Anywaysss how was ya'll day 

im starting to get more ideas with this book so imma try and update more