Chapter 8: Greninja's Advice

(Lol don't worry, I'm just here to tell you that this book hits 1k views despite this ship being very unnoticeable. And I wanna say that I finally came up with a good name for this shipping. The shipping of Clemont's Chespin x Serena's Braixen is now called Branchnutshipping.)

(Okay, back to the chapter)

The winter finally got thawed out and spring arises, everything has gone as smooth as it is, or that's what Braixen though. Serena recruit a new pokemon into her team, it was a female Eevee who likes to dance gracefully. Ever since she joins everyone on their journey around Kalos region, Chespin's attitude towards Braixen has become more and more less caring than she remembered. It's true that Chespin can be flirty towards any other female pokemon that they met before, but ever since Eevee is with them, he is even more focus to her than Braixen herself which somehow made her feel lonely. In a very bright afternoon, everyone was minding their own business as usual. Chespin of course was it again, he was snatching food only to give it to Eevee to impress her. Though she did give a smile for him but not a sincere one of course since she is getting a bit tired of what he is doing to her. "I hope you like them! Enjoy!" Chespin said with his eyes all hearts. "Ummm... Chespin, there is no need to do all of this." Eevee said, feeling unease. "Oh no!! It's all yours! It's to show how I like—"

Chespin suddenly got pulled by Pancham and he starts beating his butt off for stealing his food. Meanwhile, Braixen was sitting on a tree while glaring at Chespin who was still trying to flirt Eevee, she felt an uneasy feeling in her heart while eating her malasada. "He's getting too attached to her... It's really getting on my nerve... Urgh!" She then rips the malasada that she was eating in half out of anger while her head starts spewing off gas. "Why does he care much more for her now than to me? It's super annoying..." She thought to herself while groaning. "It seems like you are in a bit of trouble." A voice said before she look down at who it is. It was Ash's Greninja and he was leaning his back against the tree where Braixen is sitting. She huffs a bit before looking away. "Why do you care?" He then hops towards the branch where she is sitting before sitting down beside her. "You looked like someone is hurting your feeling. It got me a bit worried." He simply answered. She groans a bit before ruffling her head fur a bit out of anger.

"It's okay if you don't feel like talking about it. But I have to tell you, if you keep quiet, it will not solve a thing." Greninja stated while leaning back a bit. Braixen can only sigh for a bit before she admits. "It's Chespin..." "Hmm? Chespin?" "Yeah, ever since Eevee joined our group, he became more flirty to her and now he won't notice me around. There was one time when I shared my berry to him but instead he gave it out to Eevee only to impress her. It's very frustrating!" She explained with an angry look on her face. "So it is true what everyone said." He mumbles while crossing his arms. "Huh? What do you mean?" "You... You love Chespin, don't you?" His statement suddenly made her blushes madly as steams starts coming out of her ears. "L-Love him?! Are you out of your mind?! I'm not! I swear!" "Stop hiding it, everyone is not that dense to notice it. Of course, except Chespin." She could only look down out of embarrassment while gritting her teeth. "W-Well... He is pretty... interesting..." "Interesting, you say?" "Yeah, I guess his goofy act, his cute little smile, his care to others... it really gives me a tingly feeling in my chest."

"Well, if you can express your feelings to him sincerely from your heart, then he might admit how much you love and maybe he will lock his eyes on you and not her." Greninja explained while closing his eyes. "But... I'm not sure how I can make him accept it..." Braixen said before her ears went down out of desperation. He then though about this for a bit before he then said. "Why not lock your fate with him?" "Huh? What do you mean?" She asked him while looking at him. "Before I tell you what I mean, you have to tell me first. How much do you love him?" He asked her back. "I think... more than I could think of." She admitted. "Then I'll tell you what I mean. By locking your fate with him, I mean you have to do what a pair of pokemon would do when they are in the Day Care." He explained. "Huh? In the Day Care—" Braixen's entire face suddenly turn crimson red. "Wait, you don't mean..." Greninja nods. "Yes, breed with Chespin so that when you give birth to an egg, he won't refuse you anymore."

"Are you out of your mind?! That's crazy! He will definitely refuse if I just go breed him like that without any particular reason!" Braixen shouted while her face is completely red. "I didn't say you have to do it straight away. You have to talk to him before you make your move." Greninja stated while sighing a bit. "B-But how am I supposed to do that?" She asked, stuttering a bit. "You're a performer, right? Then give out your best charm to impress him." He stated before hopping down from the branch. "It's your choice, you wanna do it or just seeing him flirt with anyone except you." He then walks away, leaving her all flustered. "It... It doesn't seem like I have any other choice." She mumbles before she hops down from the branch and bring out the branch from her tail. "Well, here goes nothing!" She said before she uses Charm to summon a lot of hearts before she twirl them around in rhythm. "I will take Chespin's heart, no matter what!" She screams in her heart as the hearts pops into beautiful glitter. "No matter what will happened, I will have to make him accept me!"

To be continued