Chapter 10: Change of Attitude

The next day, Serena's pokemon started doing their performance training again as usual. This time, Braixen takes the first turn and started using charm that makes a lot of hearts floating before she aim her branch right at Chespin and the hearts starts floating all over him. This time, the outcome was different than yesterday; he is frozen out of amazement seeing how beautiful Braixen is which made him blushes madly. "Good job Braixen! You've improved!" Serena encourages her pokemon which made her feel good. Chespin on the other hand looked down while blushing madly because he keeps remembering what he and Braixen has done last night and the memory remains stuck in his head. Meanwhile, both Pancham and Bunnelby were confused at how silent Chespin literally is. "Hey, is it me how Chespin is oddly silent today?" Bunnelby asked. "I don't think any of us are not aware of this, because he literally doesn't flinch." Pancham said while putting his paws on his hips. Chespin was still blankly staring at the ground while putting his paws on his lips. "A-Am I dreaming? That can't be real, can it? Me and Braixen, together? B-But, she's super cute that I—Wait what am I thinking?!" He thought in his mind which made him nervous.

Chespin saw a shadow approaches him before he look up and notice it was Braixen and she brought her branch close to his face, revealing a Chesto Berry sticking on the end of the branch and it was actually for him. "Here you go my Chespin, a fresh berry just for you." She said while smiling at him. He slowly grabbed the berry off of her branch and looked at it, he then look up at her and notice that she suddenly smiles widely and sincerely at him which clearly shows her true love and affection only for him. The berry on his paws fell off and his eyes were focusing at her beauty. "D-Do I really deserve her?" He thought to himself before he shook his head and bent down to grab the berry again, but when he stood back up again, she went close right in front of his face before she asked. "Are you okay? You're all red." He quickly turn away while stammering. "Y-Yeah! Of course! Th-Thanks for the berry." He tried to act cool before walking away trying to pretend nothing happened.

But then Chespin felt Braixen's paws holding his shoulder before she pull him close to her and wraps her arms around his shoulders before happily said. "I love you Chespin!" The words and the softness of her fur all combined for him to feel and hear are enough to make him blushes super madly and his eyes starts swirling out of dizziness when he tried to process everything but he literally can't because the love she gave to him are too much for his tiny heart to handle. Clemont took notice of Chespin's dizziness and quickly grabbed him while looking worried. "Chespin?! What's wrong?!" He asked before Serena walked up to him. "Is he okay? Maybe you should brought him to the Pokemon Center." Ash happens to be there before he offers. "Come on Clemont, I'll take you there, it's just around the corner." "A-Alright then." Braixen cross her arms while tilting her head. "Aww man, well there goes my chance to hug my little chesnut." She said before she went back to train some more. At the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy were doing a simple check-up on Chespin who is still dizzy with his face all red and his eyes swirling. "It seems like he is dizzy out of heat, maybe put an ice pack for him and he'll be fine." Nurse Joy explained before Clemont sighs out of relieve. "Thank goodness. But... why was he dizzy?"

Back at the camping spot, everyone was doing their business as usual but Pikachu, Luxray, Pancham, and Bunnelby were gathered together in circle while talking about Chespin. "Okay, so... You guys have any idea what is going on with Chespin? He is acting very odd today." Luxray asked while everyone is thinking about it for a bit. "No clue, he is literally blanking out." Pikachu said while shrugging. "Yeah, but he does that whenever he is near Braixen." Pancham added while crossing his arms. "That is odd, didn't he told us that he is not interested with Braixen and say she is a friend to him?" Bunnelby before Pikachu nodded and said. "Yeah, though it's not like him to act like so after he state that. Did Braixen do something to him?" "Well clearly you guys missed everything." A voice said before the four of them looked over and saw it was Meowth that was talking to them while laying his back against the tree.

The four of them starts charging their attack while glaring at Meowth. "What are you doing here? You're not welcome around here." Pikachu said, looking pretty irritated to see him. "I know I know, we've been trying to kidnap you after 5 regions, but I have no evil scheme in my paws. But I have to tell you two something, it's about those two lovebirds." Meowth explained which makes everyone shock about why Meowth say two lovebirds. "Huh? You're not referring to—" "Yep, that Chespin and Braixen." Everyone was startled by his statement. "What do you mean lovebirds?! Are you bluffing?!" Luxray exclaimed, thinking its lie. "Who said I came here unprepared?" Meowth asked before he revealed a video recorder on his paw. "I'm lucky this recorder still survive when Wobuffet destroy my laptop..." Meowth thought a bit while sweatdropping. "Huh? What's with that thing?" Bunnelby asked while tilting his head. "Oh this? This thing consist all the moment those two did last night, and I was thinking of sharing this if you guys are interested." Meowth answered while smirking a bit. "Oh really? What's it for us?" Pancham asked. "I don't know, maybe you can use this evidence for blackmail?" Meowth asked them back while waving the recorder around.

They started talking it out about if Meowth can be trusted or not before they come to a conclusion. "Alright Meowth, but if you try to trap us then we have no choice but to get rid of you from out campsite." Pikachu stated before he nods and sat with them and opens his recorder to show them the clips of Chespin's and Braixen's first night. When they got to the breeding part, their eyes are clearly widen out of shock and they were blushing out of embarrassment, they didn't believe that Meowth were recording the entire thing even has the courage to zoom in. After the clips ended, everyone were still froze out of shock before Meowth giggles. "See? What did I told you?" He said before they look at him. "Th-Thanks for the info Meowth, we appreciate it." Luxray said before he nods and walks off back to where Team Rocket is. The four of them then notice Chespin walking back to the campsite with an ice pack on his head, he was then greeted by Braixen's warm hug which made him blushes madly again and the heat melted the ice pack before he instantly fainted. The four of them then looked at each other before they shouted. "WE NEED TO SET A DATE FOR THEM!!"

To be continued