Chapter 12: Family Outing Gone Wrong

A few weeks have passed ever since both Chespin and Braixen had their first date, they have officially become mates after that very day when she confirms him that she was pregnant. A few days later, she gave birth to an egg which hatched a little bit later, revealing a baby female Fennekin. It came to a shock for the trainers when they found out that the Fennekin was Braixen's and Chespin's since they didn't remember bringing them to any Pokemon Day-Care, but they decide to live with it. Fennekin refuses to be owned by any of the trainer since she despises pokeballs, just like Pikachu. So Chespin and Braixen doesn't have any choices than stay out of their pokeball in order to take care of their little baby Fennekin. She was a pretty handful one which was passed down from Chespin, she also likes to steal food from others just like him. But she also has the gentle attitude towards the Pokemon she can trust which was also passed down from Braixen. One thing for sure is that Fennekin also adores performance like Braixen so every time her mother starts practicing performance with her friends, she'll always join in to train along to be a great young performance.

One day in a very peaceful morning where the trainers still sleeping along with some of the pokemon, Chespin and his family woke up first because they were taking a walk around the town they are stopping by, Fennekin who couldn't stay still starts running around happily which made her parents smiles. "Be careful dear! Don't run off to far!" Braixen warned her while smiling, seeing how happy her daughter is to run around as much as she can. "Wow, it almost feels like yesterday ever since we had that first date huh?" Chespin asked Braixen while walking besides her. "Yeah, even I couldn't believe it myself. I've been kinda flustered everytime you're near me, but seeing where we at now... I'm so happy to have done it." She said before she giggles along with him. "A lot of females I used to encounter always hated me when I try to get close with them, but a lot of my attempt failed. I couldn't believe that out of all females I know, you'd be the one to love me." He said before blushing for a bit, the two of them stopped walking before he could feel her getting close to him, he turned around and saw her crouching down to his level before smiling widely. "I'm glad to be with you and to love you as well!" She stated happily.

Chespin's face turned completely red and just before he was about to turned around, she grabbed him by his arms and pulled him close to her before kissing his lips lovingly which made him blushing even more red than usual. She then pulled away before smiling at him. He wasn't going to let this slide, he grabbed her muzzle and pulled her into another kiss on the lips which caught her off guard. He then pulls away then made her let go of him as he smiles. "I love you Braixen." He said while smiling and blushing as well. "I-I love you too, Chespin." She said, stuttering because of being flustered. They then walked off to see their daughter was playing with a sandbox, they decide to join in and play along with her. Chespin grabbed Fennekin before bringing her up into the air. "Up high!" He shouted happily while his daughter giggles and wave her legs around as if she was a bird pokemon.

"Awww, how sweet." Braixen said while smiling happily, seeing her daughter and Chespin are having fun. She then grabbed her off of his paws before putting her on her shoulder. She then grabbed her branch from her tail and starts drawing something on the sand, it was revealed that she has drawn a picture of the three of them together which leaves Chespin in awe. "Wow, that looks so cute. I bet she likes that too." He said which Fennekin nodded in response. "I'm glad you like it dear, wanna draw something as well?" Braixen asked which she nodded happily, showing her eagerness. "Alright, let me just-" Chespin brought his arms forward before spawning a small twig for Fennekin to use. She hops off of her shoulder and grabbed the twig before she starts randomly drawing squiggly lines on the sand. "You know, when I looked at her, she really is similar to you." Chespin stated while looking at his daughter. "Well, she might have my look, but she has the same eagerness attitude as yours. After all, she did stole your food back then just like how you used to do." Braixen said before giggling which made Chespin blushes and scratches his head. "Yeah, I guess that's true."

Suddenly out nowhere, an aura sphere was shot from the trees towards Fennekin which caught her parents' attention and they quickly ran up in front of her and block the attack using a combined Protect. "Hey! Who goes there?!" Braixen shouted at whoever shot the attack. They soon saw someone walked out behind the trees, to Chespin's shock, it was the Lucario he encountered back in the forest when it was snowing. "Y-You! What are you doing here?!" Chespin shouted with an angry look on his face. "Huh? You know about this Lucario?" Braixen asked him, looking a bit confused. "What do you mean... "This Lucario" my little Fennekin?" Lucario speak up with a disappointed tone which caught her attention. "All those flowers I gave to you...? All those wooden writings I gave to you with all hard work...? Was it all for nothing...?" His words suddenly clicked something in her memory which made her gasped in shock. "Y-You... Why are you still following me?! I said I had it with your attitude!!" She shouted while growling out of anger which Fennekin saw and she follows what she's doing and growls at Lucario.

Lucario glares at the Fennekin before glaring back at the two. "A pair like you two disgust me, it should've been what it should be, a Lucario and a Braixen which are much more compatible and much more cuter than any other pairing. Pairing yourself with a Chespin really is an awful choice." He said with a disappointed tone. "Hah! What makes you think I'm more compatible with you?! You're nothing but a stalker! Pairing with you would be nothing but nightmare! I prefer being with Chespin and you can't make me!" Braixen shouted at him while bringing both Chespin and Fennekin close to her so the two can protect their daughter, his face shows his full anger as he spawns an aura bone on his paw while clenching his paws. "Oh you'll be sorry to say that to my face... You shall be with me and me only!!" He suddenly rushes towards them "Oh no you don't!!" Chespin suddenly rushes forward to use Protect. "Chespin no!!" Braixen shouted before Lucario's bone brakes his protect with his aura bone and hits him right on his belly. "You're done for staining a very compatible shipping's glory!!" Lucario shouted before suddenly Chespin burps out from the hit but he instead burps out an ice wind that froze his head. The two of them fainted by the hit of the attack the launch towards each other. "Chespin!!" Braixen and Fennekin ran towards Chespin as she lifts him on her arms. "Don't worry Chespin! I-I'll take you back home! Please stay strong!" She shouted out of worries before grabbing Fennekin and put her on her shoulder and she bolted off to where their trainers are.

To be continued