prologue : iii

“ Dad , you called for me . ”

Her words were simple , but the her father ʼ s demeanour was not of the typical , certainly of pure warmth , and of a deafening happiness .

The warmth a parent had glew of , proud of their little offspring .

Was she going to be sent away , again ?

She ʼ d built satires of  iron walls around herself , along with her broken heart , lest she spoke coldly . She was tired of being tossed around . She didn ʼ t want to be the reason for anymore losses . Just like how she lost her mother .

So she gripped on the rim of her skirt a little tighter , held her tears for a little longer , despite knowing there may still be an alternate to why she had been called .

Despite the warmth of her father , it was dready cold to her , her father offered her a hug . Little by little she doubted her fear , even the aloof father of hers had the warmth of the sun , thawing his iced daughter .

He could have left her too . But he was just stubborn , or that was how it looked like , he let her stay by his throne , even if she was expected to unravel into a detrimental tigress .

So she gazed at him and spoke ,

“ Why ? ”

It wasn ʼ t something she was used to , because she was only a ball that bore everyone after tossing a few times .

And yet her father smiled ,
the way only she and her mother got to view at the past .

“ Do you want to climb the tower you rule ? Because if you are ready , the shackled on your feet would soon disappear . Then , you are free . ”