crown game : ii

Chapter Four. Frecia

“We join later in the game, correct?”

“Yes,” the spear of his danced along Jazzerhizeʼs thin fingers. The shine of its metal so dull, as though his equipment was just mere thrown out trash. Jazzerhize hunched forwards. “I say the last round if youʼd like.”

An annoyed sigh. “Thatʼs far too late in.”

Liey lets out a mild call, answered by a snap of Frecia.

“The third round fill be filled with people,” Liey finally says, her voice bored with no interest in the fight presented in the field. “The fourth and fifth have few spaces. I do not recommend the fifth.”

Frecia hums, disinterested, watching her niece ignite the thirteenth month weapon in hand. Her past clings to her skin, drying her lips as she plays her memoryʼs record to the raw wound in her heart. Anaak and her, they shared somewhat similar pain, yet so distant too. Soon after, the game ended with Anaakʼs ferocious actions that cut the rules Lero Ro had set, obvious, he was fairly disappointed.

“I... Letʼs join both last games.”

I wonder... I wonder...

Liey scoffs. “You can die.” Frecia flicks her a soft hit, busy with her recalling. She sighs. “I really donʼt think you should. I know about the boy you think youʼre fond of because of your sister too. Heʼs dangerous.”

“Who?” Frecia snaps, twisting one of the corners of her rubix.

She smacks her toy down the floor causing it to burst into nine. “Let the boy be dangerous, no. Let everyone be dangerous. You should know that already. Thatʼs how this kingdom runs,” Frecia grits her teeth, her patience wore thin so quickly, as if she wasnʼt herself.

Jazzerhize rises smoothly, somehow soothing the angered young lady. He stands beside Frecia as he coos her to calm. “Princess, ease your mind clear, we can not think of a plan if you turn mad.”

“Perhaps, but also no.”

Frecia heads to the barrier up front.

Then she frowns, ignoring more of her team matesʼ words. “There reeks a sea of impostors in the battlefield,” she says. “Not only Queens and Royals,” she laughs breathlessly, the shines of her golden eyes turning to cold waters of unshimmering gold. “Think of a plan yourselves. I donʼt care.”

“Do you really think you can get to your mother like that, Ivhonne?”