headon : ii

Chapter Two. Frecia

Enormous chatter, or the said entrance of an irregular, appearing in the roots of the tower with various people talking of, including everyone in the floating castle.

It wasnʼt hard to realise that someone like Yuri would go after the irregular. Besides, there are lots more of princesses along the castle, Jahad would not even notice, yet it makes Frecia wonder why would a princess like Yuri want to affiliate herself with an irregular.

But perhaps it was easier this way, hence Frecia would just continue on.

Frecia should at least act normal so Yuri wouldnʼt be caught.

Evan is with her, but Frecia doesn't think that little dwarf would be able to hold the lunatic princess back.

On the first floor, there entered and irregular appearing years after Urek who was now above being a regular. It didnʼt explain itself nor would the sudden appearance did, but sooner or later, Yuri would begin talking. Speculating how Yuri still acts like a child, she had called me to join in with her running after the new person.

Sheʼd call and plead repeatedly like a child.

「 Join me only this once, Frec! 」

She was the one who was referred to as Jahadʼs Imp.

Yuri was a princess quite brute and intense, she had the power to smash what ever she wanted and the right to do however she pleases unless it broke Jahadʼs rules. Frecia replied to her message: 「 No, I donʼt have the time to play around, Yuri. Even if I say that Iʼm bored, I wonʼt chase after the irregular. 」

"Dammit! That stupid princess wonʼt even hear the end of it!"

"Ah! How amazing the two of you bond!"

"Headon?"

"Yes, itʼs me, Lady Frecia."

Headon had stood before her.

Frecia spoke as she saw the towerʼs guard turn to her as her pocket disappeared.

"Do you need to talk to dad? Should I take you to him?"

"No, my lady."

Headon answered as he watched her. He was speculating what the princess had busied herself with before his arrival.

She glew a light as beautiful as her motherʼs.

A light of hope, but she truly wasnʼt hoping if anything.

Not to forget every words her mother had spit and ruined her with and inabled her to start living peaceful with her siblings.

"Why are you here then?"

"What do you desire, my lady?"

Frecia understood why people would want to climb the tower.

And so she begins to climb her own story.

She listened to the recording of her fatherʼs stories, yet she never had an idea why she should climbed the tower she already lives at the top of.

But it made Frecia think.