crown game : i

Chapter Three

Chapter Three. Frecia

A test has passed. A test where most regulars got massacred. Frecia had spent her time playing with her rubix cube as countless regulars attempted to attack her, only to die.

Lero Ro, the test administrator of the test area announced, “Now, the crown game begins!”

The test area that gathered more than a hundred and twenty regulars at the second floor, all in the hands of Lero Ro that follows Hansung Yu.

People of one team had went out even knowing the disadvantage, they still hoped for the crown. One team were wounded on attack versus the lizard, but it still faught aimlessly. She stood on the throne with the crown placed above her head, the green hook in a circled hoop behind her.

“Jazzerhize.”

“Yes, princess?”

Frecia wove one of her arrows and a bag of powdered poison in front of the Khun.

“I can just to this to them, right? That lizard just made those regulars bleed, why not just kill the pathetic stepping stones?”

“I donʼt think the ranker here would tolerate that.”

Frecia frowned. “What a bore. I like Quant better.”

It simply put her mind uneasy. There sat on the throne was a child she recognised. She had no idea if she should kill her, or not. But she had to simply say it that way. Jazzerhize sighed as Liey hunched forwards.

“Iʼm sure you will find your fun later. It wouldnʼt be long before you find a better candidate of a Khun that would suit your taste.”

Frecia nodded. Perhaps killing could be erased from the list for a minute.