🤍❤️Chapter 6❤️🤍

America point of view.  Another short one. Trying to get this out before my bro is born.

Edit: failed at that, he's already been born.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhhh Jesus..."

I spread out my legs and lean my back down as I take the plate of food Japan offers me. I smile at him as he sits on he's side of the couch. I had just got done with the gardening work outside and Japan had made dinner, it was something a little fancy but I'm not really sure what it is, it kinda reminded me of meatloaf but of course it wasn't that. Not really sure. Still it looked like it took time to make so for that I was thankful. Japan's work in the kitchen was fully done and so on a so forth. I had no excuse to get away from him, though I really didn't want to honestly.

I don't know, it's been a little odd, being around him. But it was just a phase of course. After all countries are very emotional you know.

I had to blink my eyes a few times to keep myself awake. My hole body felt weird, mainly my legs and back out of all things. Overall though something in me just felt sick, and like all I needed was sleep. Thinking on that, maybe trying to sleep next to Japan again would help. I, uh, honestly don't want to think about what most people would think of that, but no one had to know anyway.  Something in me just felt too tired to even worry on it for much longer. 

"Japan, you almost done?" He ate a hole Hell of a lot slower then I ever do, which was probably on both of us, me being too fast and him too slow for most people, personally I'd say I'm just right. "In a minute, why do you ask?" He didn't look up from he's plate, but I could tell he was either tired, avoiding my eyes or both. Probably both. "Because I wanna go to bed." I answer plainly. He keeps he's mouth shut and just stares at he's food, almost dread shrunken looking. "Hey, hey.." surprised but still trying to keep my voice calm, I reach out and touch he's arm, in which he didn't move away, just let me do so, he turned he's head to look at me, then he looked back over to he's meal and started eating quickly.

I let him do that while sitting in a bored silence. Waiting for him to get done with that already. Though it toke a long time I occupied myself by rubbing my sock covered foot over he's bare one slowly. He let me do it though seemed like he wanted to say something.

"I'm done." He said simply as he got up quickly, not looking up at me and started over to the kitchen. I could hear water cleaning it, and maybe even him talking. When he got done he walked over to the couch again and looked down a little nervous like. I looked up and smiled.