Chapter One: Documented

You had been living with Luna for quite sometime now, and while she was an enjoyable roommate she was quite the task taker. While you had to silently observe her at her office desk, conveniently placed in the living room so you had to keep the TV volume to a minimum so she could concentrate on her reports, you had tended to notice that her mental health was declining quite rapidly. You couldn't say yours wasn't either. With her stress levels at an all-time high due to the mysterious 'Blue-Blood Killer' she had become rather brash towards you and it had caused a lot of tension in your lives. This was completely understandable due to the tragic accident with her cousin being a target of this serial killer. Heartbreaking, to say the least, for you had to witness and help Luna through all of it. It lead into very bad depressive episodes for her for a long time due to the company giving her a leave of absence. Once she was able to get her hungry fingers back to gliding across the keyboard to file potential criminals in her area away, she started to break out of her dark shell and resume normal-ish life.

You figured it would be best to give her her space, and so you confided in your room for quite sometime. While you wished that you could spend more time with your friend, you know ultimately that she needed the work almost like a scapegoat. The work itself wasn't harming anybody, and it was quite beneficial to keeping the town safe, so it wasn't an entire loss just letting her work all the hours of the day away.
So, as stated, you decided to usually stay cooped up in your room which was conveniently just the guest bedroom that you had decided to practically steal. Luna had little say on the matter. The room was bare still- but this was only considering you had didn't do anything to put your own entertainment devices in it- so you settled to scrolling on your phone. A smile perked up at the corners of your mouth as you watched the most recent videos and let your eyes devour whatever entertaining thing you could find on there. You almost couldn't get enough of this game developer's tweets, the username being thewebpro. While it was mostly stuff he posted for his upcoming games, he had caught your interest.
You thought it would be a good idea to see the next project he was working on, so you clicked on a few links to get you to something called The Deallocation. As you were going to read up on this new game, a tiny knock landed on your ears, and your gaze fell on the white door to your proclaimed room.

"Come in?" You asked curiously, knowing Luna didn't knock on your door a lot due to her forgetting quite often. Rather suspicious, but perhaps it was nothing. Maybe you were becoming a criminal investigator just like her, always having to listen to her ramble about lousy evidence and all. The idea was funny to you, but you knew better than to start thinking like you knew everything about everyone just due to your friend.
Just as suspected, Luna walked in but with a grave expression. Her body language was all different. While her shoulders were tense, one hand was near her chest in a manner that made her seem like she forgot something and was doing a vague search for it, but that didn't seem to be the case. Her brows furrowed with worry as she looked at you, but she attempted a tiny smile in the midst of it.
"Luna? You doing good?"
"Yeah... I just wanted to let you know the Watch recently sent some B.O.L.O's to me." She informed loosely and very vaguely, making your eyebrows perk curiously. The Watch was her self made neighborhood watch program. It was shocking to see how many people actually wanted to be included in it, and how many were active, but since you were so close to Luna you got almost every piece of information someone would throw out there on someone or other that was acting suspicious.

"That doesn't seem concerning. You know this whole town is weary of people! It's probably nothing to be concerned about." You brushed it off as you looked back down at your phone. You couldn't help but feel like your friend has seen too many weird documents to know 'Dangerous' from 'Safe', at least for today. Though, it still appeared to be a serious and worrying matter to her.
"No, no, no. This time it's serious, and I want you to take this seriously." Luna persisted as she walked over and sat at the edge of the bed. "One is a man wanted for- for murder! And the other is known for kidnapping girls for sex trafficking. I don't want this to be taken lightly."
The panicked tone in her voice left you feeling a bit sorry for her, for how much she was thinking these specific men were after us, but still you felt little to no fear regarding the situation at hand. Though, you could understand that a little bit of the fear was rooted in her being a criminal investigator, and they may be looking to take her out first.