I

August 8, 2020.

The factions are ready. They are on a little world, a mortal one. They would wield their power, but our spies know their workings as they never will. They are ready to lead, and their force, the, "contestants" will follow. The world will be chaos. The universe, ours to watch. And the "contestants"...

What can they do...

But burn?

September 4, 2020.

Too many choices to decide on a challenge! Ever since Microphone had gotten rid of Cobs, I've been aching to have a great competition since. But, what to choose from the drawing board?

"Hello! And thank you for taking the time to watch this simple how-to video to choose the best option you want for literally anything. This video will serve as an instructional recording for decision making. 

Now the first step to choosing the best option of decisions, is to-"

W̷̬̦̰̖̎̽̓̅̚A̷̗̼͗͘͜R̶̹͉̀̑͆Ń̸͓̤͚I̸̮̱̮͌͂͗͂͠N̸̖̥̲̪̮̈́̎͆G̷̗̓:̴̥̘̪̺̙̏̚_̵̝͒͌̇͆̔̚S̴̤͈̝͈̺̝̍̒̈́Y̷̳̻͊̾̀S̸̨̥̹̫̤̊͐Ţ̴̢͚͓͍̺̍̓͝Ȩ̴̳̜̰̓̆̕M̸̺͈̤̼̮͐̈̕_̸̡͔̔͌̈́H̵͖̙͚͇̚A̶͈̓̒C̴̨̜̥̲̒̊̉͜K̸͖͝

You don't. 

-💀🌽💀-

It's over, my Lord. We got him.

Very well. Now onto Phase 2.

September 11, 2020.

7:15. Lightbulb, the Bright Leader; Baseball, the Large and in Charge; Suitcase, the Pushover; and Knife, the Jerk; these four players were battling for the million dollars for the final two episodes of Inaniamte Insanity II. The competition was supposed to start at 7:00 today with a eager MePhone, but... where is MePhone at?

"Guys... I have some confessions to make."

"About anxiety, Suitcase? I can understand," responded Baseball. After all, the competition used to not be in such a dark and dreary mood... before the dark times... today...

"Come on, everyone! We've gotta lighten up at some point! Isn't that what Episode 15's all about today? Fun, according to MePhone?" Lightbulb told.

"Not really," replied Knife, "You know how Test Tube said that there was no Cobs at all? I'm starting to think that... maybe she's truly right. Even if Microphone did have visual evidence."

"Well, yes, that is, but... also about the entire show in general. MePhone is missing yet again; and with the antagonistic tone Test Tube bought? I'm worried that maybe violence is about to happen at any corner, and next thing you know, we have scapegoats and flames everywhere."

"Wow, that was... impactful. But we'll keep it in mind in case. Don't worry, you're not alone through this. You don't have to be afraid anymore. We'll help you," BB responded.

---

"Hello, contestants! In honor of an early 4 years of BFB, since I am very impatient for next year, I'm making BFB an upgrade!"

In less than a blink of an eye, Four snapped his fingers, and I saw...

My hands... changed.

"Better animation!" Four exclaimed. I could see everything changed; limbs, feet, faces and mouths, all that.