VI

Approximately Six Months Ago; the BRB

"Agent Nickel? Do you read me?"

"Loud and clear, Commander. You're right on time."

"I'm bereaking into the comms servers over here," I indicated.

"Copy that." 

"Once I've located and destroyed the II message, I will signal for extraction."

"Have the others figured out that you're an enemy but not exactly an enemy yet?" Nickel asked.

"Never crossed their mind." I scoffed.

"To be fair, we're operating outside protocol," Nickel objected. "We should've just nuked their entire island."

"Would've raised too many questions." I objected. "For this to work, we need to be subtle."

"I understand, Commander. Still, the Goikians still think you're with them. They have no idea what's waiting for them now," Nickel chuckled.

"We need to keep it that way," I said. " If the others decrypt that transmission before I delete it, everything will fall apart."

The fear of everyone else looking at me was shrouding around me. It would've looked like that I was just looking at another regular internet post, but if they saw that screen behind me, they'd knew.

They'd knew.

"I've located the encrypted intel." I informed. "Deleting the message will trigger their alarm and make them aware. Be ready for extraction."

"Understood."

I put on my head \phones and looked around for anyone nearby. As I pressed the play button, I heard the following Words.

---

"Attention all units: this is Lieutenant General Test Tube. We have new orders from General MePhone. The main forces will move to the far side of the mountain. There, we will wait for the enemy to attack, then-"

Taco immediately stopped playing the message, fearing anyone could hear me right now. I clicked on a few of the buttons, and closed my laptop computer...

 I clicked on a few of the buttons, and closed my laptop computer

"Purge complete, " I announced. "There's nothing for the enemy to know."

"Agent Nickel, it's time."

"Beginning preparations," Nickel conveyed.

"I'm on the move." I reported, smuggling my lock pick tools from inside me..

"So is the Death Skull," Nickel replied.

"Agent Nickel, I'm in position."

"Understood, Commander," Nickel acknowledged. "Prepare for extraction."

---

"Three."

Various thoughts had raced in my mind as I was in the spinning cage. Sure, I was a contestant on not one, but two famous reality shows. But in a war? Two sides? That would be marked as treason!

"Two."

And what would it be like? Was I really willing to abandon both sides of the play for survival and fear of being a spy? Well, I was ALREADY a spy all those years when she used her disguises well enough to deceive the contestants.

"One."

But everything had snuffed and extracted as I slingshotted myself, releasing my body away from the catapult.

---

Seconds later after flying from the tower, an AC-130 opened up its cargo doors for her to slide in perfectly through. Following up on that crash into the bay, she looked back on the tower, glaring at her so-called friends, before turning her back away from the place., as soon as the plane hit subsonic speeds in less than 3 seconds, escaping from the vicinity.

---

---

"Agent Nickel!" I cheered, with the silver coin facing towards me.

"Hah! Commander on deck!" Nickel smiled.

"At ease," I assured.

"Mission accomplished, Commander."

"With zero casualties," I replied. "Looks like you're still second in command."

"Oh, I can wait." Nickel assured.

"Agent Clock; the timing on that ramp opening was perfect!" I remarked.

"Thank you, ma'am. Hope the landing wasn't too rough." Clock acknowledged.

"Been through worse. Remember the Locker of Losers?"

"Still haunts my dreams after being in there for over five years," CaseBook answered. "And you also remember Four's classroom prison?"

"O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-, he-e-e-e-eh, h-à-à-ae-à---à-av-v-vv-v-v-e-ee ye--ttt-e-et-e-t-e-t-yeah.... ." Bomby commented.

"Contact our Field Agents." I ordered. "Tell them to begin Operative Bravo."

"Yes, Commander Taco," Nickel complied. "And the message?"

"The fleet's location is still safe," I smirked; as I gazed upon battle plans laid upon the main table of the C-130.

"Today..."

"The competitions die."