~Prologue~

Before it got started I just want to give my note or rather a warning. This story was needs a reader that has high understanding due to wrong grammars, typos or even spellings.

This story also may contain high languages that're not suitable for children. Also be ware that my(this) story is not professional, so if you are a perfectionist reader, please leave this story rather than bashing me or throwing bad language on me.

Well, this story is a pure work of fiction, any names, characters, place and etc. are fictitious. Any settings that happened inside the story that also done in reality is 101% coincidence.

Plagiarism is a crime, to whom that copied or plagiarise the story without the authorisation of the owner will punishable by law.

Prologue
Wrote on:26 Aug,8:10 pm

Even me can't believe it, or should I believe it? I don't know if it is true or it just really happened. But one thing is for sure I can't believe it.

It just thatI heard a girls voice, shouting and pleading. The voice is somehow faint but I clearly heard it, as my mind thought I follow the voice I heard then I found out that the girl has in middle of a rape by a maybe addicted person.

So as a man, I help the girl. I throw several punches into the man and I even launch a kick. And the something happen, I didn't see it coming tho.

The man had a knife along with him that makes me shock but not enough to scare me. A mere knife can't easily scare the hell out of me. Not a second pass the man throw some slashes on me, even a stab but glady I manage to dodge it one by one but a single one stab I did not manage to block nor dodge,

It is directly hit my chest, in the left side wherein my heart are located. When it hit my chest my eyes got wide open as I puke a blood. The extreme pain suddenly eat my body, as a blood comes out at my mouth I feel my heartbeat gots slower

Then that time I said inma mind, why of all of his stabs, thrust and slashes, why the last one I did not manage to dodge? And then

Later on it I found myself losing my consciousness, my vision got darkened and my knees got weakened. And before I lost my life, only now I realise that the girl was shouting in the beginning of the fight, as if she didn't want us to harm ourselves.

As before I lose my consciousness I saw how the face of the perverted man gots pale, as if he already realise what he was doing back then. And before I close my eyes I saw how the man run cruelly as if he didn't want to be caught by someone.

I want to burst out, but realising that it is now my last time to see the sun and light of the world?! I calmed and let the faith and destiny to decide what will be happen next. I even manage to smile that knowing and thinking I save a girl's dignity? I feel grate.

Then as my last breathe comes in I wish inma mind...

I wish I can start a new life again....... In where I––– *black*

To be continued....