🍨

soojin pulled away first, her hands still cradling the younger's cheeks softly as if she was holding the entire world in her hands. shuhua's eyes were glossy and her pupils were dilated to their maximum ability. she looked like she had just seen god. shuhua lifted her fingers to her slightly parted lips, recalling the feeling and turning bright red.

shuhua did a little happy dance, which made soojin giggle. she really was a little puppy.

"should we join the others?" soojin asked, reaching for shuhua's hand and intertwining it.

"mmm... no. can i stay with you for longer? i wanna make up lost time..."

soojin happily nodded, swiftly pinning shuhua to the nearest wall.

—————

"yah, i'll check on her." minnie responded to the others, wondering where shuhua was. "she's sleeping in today-" minnie covered up the dilemma, making her way to her bedroom. she noticed the open door and the empty bed. "-... or not." she walked over to the nightstand, the toast had disappeared, the only remains were the crust. minnie ate them and walked over to soojin's closed door, sneakily pressing an ear against it.

"well?" yuqi shouted from the couch, sprawled across soyeon and miyeon. miyeon slapped yuqi's arm.

"shhhh!" minnie silently shushed, daggers in eyes. she pressed her ear back on the door.

these fucking girls...

'on god... what the hell' minnie cringed and made her way back to the couch.

she teasingly sat atop yuqi as if she was a chair, which received a groan from all three of the girls. yuqi threw minnie off of her. "MINNIE!" the second oldest laughed maniacally.

"so?" soyeon asked, wondering what minnie heard.

minnie nervously lauged. soyeon knew the answer.

"gay people..." soyeon rolled her eyes.

yuqi looked at soyeon confusedly. "soyeon... we're dating..."

"oh yeah. haha."

—————

soojin walked out first, her face flushed and her hair a mess. she didn't apply any makeup, though her lips were red and swollen enough to look as if she was wearing lipstick.

"well look what the cat dragged in..." yuqi snickered under her breath.

soojin rubbed her eyes, acting normally and avoiding the gazes of the other girls. she remade her cup of coffee, finally taking the much needed sip and sitting down at the dining table to scroll through instagram on her phone... still averting the obvious staring.

she gave in and looked up. "what."

as soon as the others could say a word, shuhua bursted out of the elder's room. walking a little strangely, she cannonballed on the older girls that were spread across the couch. they all groaned in unision of the youngest's weight and spontaneity. "yuck, get off you big baby." minnie said, examining the appearance of the youngest. shuhua pouted and stayed in that position, she loved annoying the others.

"shuhua, get off." soojin raised her voice from the other room, not paying attention to the situation but hearing the distain in the other girls and taking the chance to use her authority powers on shuhua.

shuhua whined, obliging the older and laying on the floor. she feigned defeat.

'whipped.' minnie whispered to miyeon, snickering to each other. shuhua sent the two eldest a strong glare.

the four girls collectively decided that it was best to not push any questions on the two, and wait for them to explain themselves on their own terms.

shuhua made her way to backhug soojin, showering her with the same amount of attention she shows the older on a daily basis. only this time, it's amplified by their status.

a/n

i know this is a short ass update... sorry. i don't have as much time to be writing because of school & moving & work n shit so this is like. all my brain can produce. think i might end it here. 🥴

dont forget to wish soyeon a happy birthday !! <3