Chapter 9

What are you up to Briscia?

"Hi guys!" Aerinna greeted. "Goodmorning."

I was so so so surprised that they're here. We just talked about her a while ago because Briscia asked and now she's here with her boyfriend. Wow. I felt something about Briscia parang may mali ata sa kanya ngayon. Our friends greeted them except me. I'm just here still sitting.

"Hi there, Leissiana" Aerinna greeted me at diniinan nya pa ang pagkakasabi sa pangalan ko.

I was just looking at her feeling pissed I hate her saying my name. I smirk and looked at her up and down.

"Lei?" Bless called like she's waiting me to respond but I didn't, not until I saw Quirroh looking at me with confusion.

"Aren't we going to eat?" I just asked them sarcastically.

Everyone's sitting when I saw Bless looking at me like she's asking what's happening.

"You want some juice?" Bless asked everyone.

"Oh yeah, the juice I forgot. I'm sorry" Vienna said. When she was about to stand up Bless stopped her.

"We'll just do it Vienn" she told Vienna. "Come with me Lei" she said while looking at me na
parang sinasabihan nya akong kailangan kong sumama sa kaniya. So I did.

"What's happening?" she asked me noong nasa kitchen na kami.

"Nothing" I denied.

"No, I know you Lei, what's happening?" she asked. Well, among of us 6 Bless was my closest because she was my classmate since grade school and she really know me well. She can easily sense if something's happening or something's wrong with me and sometimes she knows the reasons why.

"I just hate that girl---" naputol ang sinasabi ko.

"Because she's calling you Leissiana right?" anya "And you're confused why she knows your first name" sabi nya.

"Yes!" I replied. She really know me well.

"Me too. I am confused why she's calling you Leissiana, as far as I know only Josh's calling you that." she said like she's worrying. "Kahit nga ako highschool ko nang nalaman na may Leissiana pala ang pangalan mo kasi Leighianne ang ipinapakilala mo at yan ang tawag ng mga teachers sayo. Kahit sa pagsulat nang pangalan mo sa papel Leighianne lang ang nilalagay mo." mahabang sabi nya. "Josh was the only person I know that calls you Leissiana" sabi nya na para bang nanghihinyang syang wala na kami.

"Yeah, that's why I hate when someone's calling me that name" I told her.

We went back at the table and they're talking about something but I didn't listen because I want to go home na kasi naiinis akong makita ang pagmumukha niya. NILA ng boyfriends nyaaa!!
I eat fast because I want to go home and have some sleep pero parang nawala ata ang antok ko nang makita ko sila.

"Babe-- I mean Lei, pwede bang bagalan mo ang pagkain mo?" I was surprised when Quirroh asked me that. Medyo nahiya ako kasi nakita nila akong lahat ang bilis kumain. Urgh!

"Just let her, love. Maybe she's that hungry" Aerinna said let out a laugh at sinabayan sya ni
Briscia.

I stopped eating and I face her with a smile on my face. "Yes, actually I am that hungry waiting for you." I said with a smile. "Akala ko kasi may magandang dadating pero wala pala" sabi ko sabay tayo and everyone's watching me. "You know what? Sleeping was more beautiful than you two" I said to the both of them Briscia and Aerinna. I left them surprised on what I said Bless followed me.