Nerf Guns, Star Wars & Compitions

Hi, so its Skyler and I've wanted to do a series of oneshots for awhile and decided why the heck not so here yall go!

Leo POV

I woke up from a wonderful dream of a large golden elephant much like festus, to the sun shinning a laser beam at my face I silently cursed Apollos children to be ten minutes late to every activity they go to (which I know drives them up a wall).

I looked over and saw Clint gone, I tiredly glanced up at the vents where he likes to sleep or hide huge amounts of junk food.

Pepper wont let the others have junk food because she strongly believes its the devil's food. A little neon bullet shot towards me, four following it's behind.

I ducked and watched as they all stuck to the wall with a loud POP right where my head was.

"What the heck?"

I could tell it wasnt an attack, and the bullets seem familiar... "OH MY GODS NERF!"

I quickly got up and raced out of the dark green room in my Star Wars pajamas, I resembled a kid on Christmas with the large grin on my tan face, and low in behold Clint was shooting people with Nerf bullets.

I grabbed my Nerf gun out of my tool belt (because who dosen't sleep with their tool belt on?)and started shooting people with neon foam bullets (except Natasha and Pepper because damn those chicas are feistier then Deadpool without tacos for a week.)

The others were in the middle of eating waffles and didnt realise the assault until to late, suddenly I got the genius idea to put non toxic super glue on the end of the bullets.

By the time the others were holding their neon guns they already had about five nerf bullets stuck to them or their clothes.

I looked over at Clint while hiding under the couch, he was dipping the Nerf pellets in the most disgusting color of green/brown, he then quickly fed about five in his gun. He looked over at me nodded and grinned, we were a team from now on.

The others started shooting eachother while forming alliances, and hiding from Clint and me.

Clint ran over to me with the gallon of paint, he was wearing black joggers with Nerf guns strapped to his thighs and calves. He had war paint on his face and more guns strapped to his belt, two more belts crisscrossed his chest with bullets hooked on.

Tony sent two of his prototype robots to pull the couch away sending us into the open, the other Avengers (minus Pepper who left earlier to work) sent a barrage of bullets at Clint and I.

We all erupted in laughed but now Clint was ready...

He sent the five bullets with the wet paint at the others, somehow Clint put little pockets of extra paint so when they hit their target paint would splatter all over them.

Sam grabbed Steve's waffles from the head of the table and threw it right at my head, I couldnt roll fast enough and the waffle hit me right on the forehead. Food soon was flying from every angle not even Nat was safe.

"OKAY! Everyone Peppers going to kill us if we dont clean up!" Yelled Steve.

"Everyone pick a partner first one to clean 7 paint spots with Bruce's amazing cleaner along with syrup" I pulled out a bottle of Bruce's magic clean and showed it off like a salesman." And fill up a black garbage  bag! FRIDAY will tell who wins, wont you darling"

"Of course hot stuff!"

"LEO!" Tony bellowed.

"You have two minutes to pick partners and who wins gets to pick tonight's movie." Interrupted FRIDAY

Everyone started rushing around for a partner, Natasha asked Clint while Peter asked me (we are secretly dating).

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"Go!"

Peter and I raced around the room cleaning and picking up food and bullets like mad men. Peter swung around to clean paint spots that others couldnt while I sabotaged others.

Suddenly Friday started playing "we are the champions".

"The Champions of today's match are PETER AND HOT STUFF!"

Me and Peter danced around hooting and hollering, burning the others with insults.

"Peter and Hot Stuff what movie shall I put in?"

"STAR WARS!" We yelled in unison, later that night Peter fell asleep on my shoulder brown hair tickling my nose I then fell asleep about five minutes later my head on his.

757 words! Thank yall for reading!