Solangelo?!

Sorry I died... Thank you rainbowberry3 for the request I  know I said Friday but I didnt have Wifi for quite awhile so I couldnt make a chapter and hey its before a Friday \°○°/
                                                                     |
                                                                     ^
Natasha's POV

I woke up to the sound of a large bang coming from Leo's and Clint's room. I had just come back from a week long mission in Ireland and collapsed from four sleepless nights. I heard yelling coming from their room, so I grabbed my gun that layed on my nightstand and sprinted to the two pranksters rooms.

I mutely walked up to their door and barged in my gun pointed at the first unfamiliar face I saw. Which just so happened to be an extremely pale teen emo boy with extremely dark eyes and hair I'm guessing he is Italian.

Another teen with sun dyed blond hair and freckled skin looked at me with a nervous expression. He had on an orange shirt with purple words in the middle the language looked like greek, and he held a bag with a large red cross in the middle. I looked closer at the bag and noticed a name on the upper right corner "Will Solace".

After about five seconds of looking at this Will boy, I looked over at the Italian  he is yelling in which I believe is the dead language of greek and Leo who yelled right back. Clint had his bow aimed at the emo, a look of pure confusion and shock masked his face.

"LEO WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE?!" Tony screamed at Leo, Will immediately glared at Tony along with the emo child.
I'm guessing FRIDAY alerted Tony of the situation and once Tony screamed the others came to see what was going on.

"Sir, instead of yelling would you let us explain ourselves and also who the hell are you?" The Will boy asked angrily to a now even more enraged Stark, the emo glared at Tony with made him call his suit and everyone else start yelling.

I looked over at Leo who looked pissed off. A smirk grew on his latino skin, it gave the Grinch a run for his money, he crept open his dresser and grabbed what looked like an air horn. He lurked behind the yelling Avengers to Steve and Tony.

HOOOOOOOOOONNNKKKKKKKKK!

Rang through the room bursting ear drums left and right. Tony jumped so high that Friday thought he wanted to go up, which sent him screaming and crashing through a ceiling.

Steve on the other hand... screamed like a 4 year old that learned there really was a monster under her bed named Greg. And then said " what the F<>k?!"

Leo and Peter immediately responded without missing a beat "LANGUAGE!"

Everyone burst out laughing even the mystery boys who were now looking at Leo like older brothers when their younger sibling just scored their first date. It vaguely reminded me of my siblings... no dont think about that Natasha.

"Nico you own me ten drachmas, I told you he was gay!"

"Urg, I cant beleive my gay o' meter failed me!"

"Wait who are you two?" Questioned Clint.

"We are Solangelo..."

"Solangelo?!"

"You two are the cutest dorkiest dorks!"
Laughed Leo smugly, in which the now known as Nico, glared at him with joking frustration and exasperation.

(Ok are stop being a nuisance)

(Maybe?)

(Ok, ok!) (Comment here if you listen to Taylor swift at one am cause your sad that you dont have cake)

"Well "Solangelo" I'm Tony Stark as you probably know, and that's" Tony gasped dramatically and started pointing at everyones name he calls. " Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson, Vision, Clint StupidPants, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner in the corner, Wanda Maximoff, and Peitro Maximoff. And I have one question for you two.
Why the hell are you in my tower?"

Nico rolled his eyes and looked at Leo who slightly shook his head no and then his nose burst with fire with made us all chuckle fondly at the 16 year old.

"I'm Nico Di Angelo and this is Will Solace, we all went to the same summer camp for kids with 'Powers'.
When Leo's Friends betrayed him... we realised we were under a spell, a very powerful old friend convinced us with her power of manipulating people. She made is keep silent and not help but one of the directors took us off the spell so as soon as we could we have been trying to find you Leo."

Part two will come soon!