Dates and Traps

So hello this is going to be a 3 shot and the next part is
"First Date With A Billionaires Son"
And
"You call yourself a Genius?!"
Recap (We kissed and it was like fireworks.)
Leo's POV

"Peter Parker Stark, would you go a date with me?" I asked nervously.

"I would love to Leo!"

"Okay, meet me in the lobby of here in comfy but nice clothes Friday night."

"See you then." I pecked his blushing face lightly and ran down to mine and Clints room. The date had to be perfect so I started planning, luckily Clint was with his family at the time so I could figure out arrangements for our perfect date all night.

At about 5 am I finally looked up from my desk and looked around the room wearily, the plans were finally made I just had to call a few places to confirm our reservations.

I stumbled over to my bed and collapsed face first into my pillow with a groan. I slowly drifted off to Hypnos realm when three loud knocks rang through the room.

Right away I knew it was Steve, because even though I'm an Avenger they still believe that I was a terrorist.

Also from my week of living in this tower I could tell the Avengers minus Steve and Pepper were not morning people. Last night they were talking about how they would make sure I stuck to the rules while Clint was gone.

So they made up the plan that Steve would come to our room to take me on a run just around 5 a.m. Usually I wouldn't of minded but I have been awake all night with little to no break.

And yes while building the Argo 2 I stayed up for days but these plans had to be amazing and perfect which drained me.

After I didnt reply he just opened the large door and walked straight in.

"Are you alright Leo?"

"Yeeeah, just tired I was up all night."
Crap here comes the questions.

"What were you doing up? Leo if you have any problems at all we are more than willing to fix them but running away is not the answer." I rolled my eyes so hard I was worried they would pop out and roll around the room.

"I'm not running and If I were you would have no idea." Steve's frowned deepened.

"Sorry Leo but Director Fury said if you did anything suspicious I have to search the room."

"Go ahead you pale dorito." A bewildered look lit up the Super Soldiers face as he stumbled for words to defend himself, after quite a few seconds of that he straightened his back and started searching the large room.

I sat on my green comforter on the hard wood floor and watched in amusement as he searched the room. Luckily I've lived at about 10 foster homes and ran away from 7, I know how to hide stuff and years of trust issues have prepared me to always hide my stuff.

I watched gleefully as he tripped on my mostly loose floor board his arms pinwheeled and he fell fast. A laugh bubbled out of me as he tripped once again on the floor board while getting up. If only he wasnt trying to go through my stuff... now the booby traps are going to eat him alive.

So you see I'm very protective of my belongings and right now Steve has pissed me off.

Tomorrow I have to be completely prepared to make a literal angel have the best day of his life and I rather be sleeping so I dont look like a zombie.

But nope Steve has to be nosy! I usually wouldn't even have cared but I haven't done a prank in 3 days and it's making me stir crazy.

I grab the remote for the booby traps and quickly press a button that cause oil to run onto the board. Finally Steve had gotten up and was now failing to grab the board. I clicked a brown circle on the remote wich caused the circle he was in, to slowly rotate making him face the wall instead of my dresser.

I then wiggled a little lever to make the board get larger just as he was finally able to pick it up. He crouched down to see what was under the board only to smack his head on the wall. Hard.

I had to hold my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing hysterically.

"wHaT ThE hEcK!" Steve yelled while sputtering, he twirled around only to slip on more oil that I conjured up by a spin of a multi  colored lego wheel right under his blue and white Nikes.

He finally looked up at me just as I forced my laughing self into one of complete seriousness.

"Thanks for the help." He said dryly which only earned him a shrug. He sat criss cross apple sause and looked into the hole that was covered by the board only to find a whole shit ton of Fronzies. He looked at them with wide eyes, he slowly ascended his face upwards right up to my innocent face.

"I went through all that just to find your shit junk food?!"

"Language, and you know Pepper dosent allow junk food."

"Oh My Gosh you booby trapped your junk food?! I can't evEN WITH  YOU!" He ended his little rant in a loud roar, making me chuckle and smirk as he then stormed out of me and Clints room.

I closed the door and smugly walked over to my desk, I then pulled out an electric buzzer key out of the booby trap remote.

I crouched down where the handle for the top drawer is and ran my now semi flaming hand over it. Plastic started dripping down the drawer and as all of the plastic was out of its hiding spot I pressed the vibrating key into the now slightly see able metal keyhole.

The sounds of gears clicking filled the room and as soon as the spider-man theme song spilled out from hidden speakers I pulled the key out now along with the drawer. I looked around the room once more and when I saw nothing suspicious I took the papers out of the drawer.

"Hello Leo, watcha got there."

Natasha Romanoff scared me so hard I through my hands up as in "I'm surrendering." But that also meant I through the papers, right to Aunt Natasha. I stared in horror as Nat looked through Peter and I's date plans.

"Finally you to are together! The kiss up on the roof was adorable by the way-."

"What-? How-? Thanks Aunt Tasha."

"And dont worry about Steve and the others are make sure there to distracted  to see you guys gone all day and also here is Starks debit card go wild." She smirked at my childish grin and disappeared with a chuckle.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled at the disappearing women.

Okay remember there will be two more parts! Thank you all who have tooken time out of their day to read my krappy story have a wonderful day! Bye duckies!