Wanda NO! Part³

Peter Parkers POV.

I watched as every important memory of Leo's life flashed on the screen. I got up right as Leo had to rewatch his mother death, and hugged him tightly, I held his head closely as he watched painful memory after painful memory pass.
There wasnt a dry eye in the room... besides Leo's. I watched him closely, he smiled sadly at most and grimaced at a few but I could tell that he accepted his past and maybe even himself.

Once the little show was over, Wanda collapsed Peitro raced to catch her. Fury furiously wiped at the tears that ran down his face, rage burned through me as I raced at him and sailed a punch strait to his stomach all control gone.

I heard the gasps but not the crash as the Director of Sheild flew into the wall an arm grasped at mine. The arm was now at a funny angle.
"Peter, we're okay." The rage inside of me blew out at the sound of his voice, like a candle who finally accepted its fate of blowing out.
Leo stood up from his chair and I looked at him, curly wild hair and slightly pointed ears. Freckles and sun kissed skin that glows, thin pink lips that were slightly parted. A red and orange flannel accompanied by loose worn sky blue jeans.

But all I could focus on was his eyes, cocoa brown with specks of hundreds of yellows, reds, oranges, and browns, a low fire on fresh wood.

And he opened his arms and I rushed forward out of my peripheral vision I saw my family tense. I hesitated but Leo gave me a small smile and seconds later I was in his arms. We were near the same height so it was easy for us to dig our chins into eachother's shoulders.

I slowly looked up and saw the damage I created, Steve arm dangle at an awkward angle, Clint had a couple inch long cut near his eyebrow probaly from trying to get Fury out.

Shit.

I forgot about that Bastard. Leo loosely grabbed my hand and started talking.

"Sorry guys, I thought this meeting was going to be bad but this is just a total bust." He turned to Steve, "You alright man?" Steve grunted and murmured out "I think its dislocated and broken, but I'll be fine." He then pulled me over to where Clint and Agent Hill were trying to pull Fury out of the dry wall.
Leo let go of my hand to help them pull out Fury, once again I looked at fire wielder. How could someone go through so much the pain, the suffering, the loss and the hopelessness, and yet kept going? I know I had gone through a lot but compared to Leo...
I reached down and started helping to dig him out of the plaster and chunks of dry wall. Because from now on I was not going to leave Leo unlike how so many others have and I knew he would not leave me.

+Four weeks later

Leo and I are usually side by side, we haven't really had a chance to talk about what was going on between us. But I knew we had something to special for a label, the others dont seem to care about whats going on between us. I think its mostly because if we were doing anything more than a hug or a pec on the cheek or lips FRIDAY would tell Tony or Pepper.

Steve ended up with a dislocated shoulder and a broken arm (in which I apologised so many times the polite person told me to shut up.)

Clint healed quickly and loves the new scar, in which he thinks makes him look extremely cool. Fury was pissed but in the end APOLOGIZED to Wanda, Leo, and me. Fury ended up with four broken ribs a concussion and many lacerations.

After watching Leo's memories, the gang really dosent see him as the outsider we all acted he was. More as an extension to the the family apart of out crazy messed up out of this world super Family.