Ok please read!

(A/N)

Ok so this is requested by genenatay78 She has a book called 'The missing twin' and I read it, it was SUPER good. So go check that out.

So there's something wrong with my phone and I can't send messages so if you see this then could you answer some questions for the story: I know you what it to be about Layla but anything else that's more pacific?

Like LaylaXOC. I'm not gonna Do readerXLayla because I don't really enjoy writing those as much... or like Layla gets in trouble/hurt and the rest of The Rescue Riders have to help her? Please say because I have no idea what you want me to write.

_________________________________

To other people that are reading this:

I might not update frequently because I have another story to do as well. And I'm in school...

(I also will change the cover of this)

This might not be very good. (So sorry if your looking for a really good writer because that's not me)

PLEASE no hate comments. If you don't like/love The Rescue Riders fandom (is there a name for that?) then don't read.

I should also warn you now that I make A LOT of mistakes but I love writing stories so that's what I'm going to do.

I'm not targeting anyone. Personally I have never got hate comments so let's keep it that way. :)

Also I will normally leave this at the end of every chapter. It's just a thing I do. I do it on my other books to (usually).
Vote and Comment! Byeeeeeeee!