Lelya's missing!

(A/N) This book was recommended by  genenatay78 and the book cover was made by her too! Anyway hope you enjoy! This
book won't contain any shipping.

*Warning!*
There will be blood and people die. Though it doesn't go that far where I thought I would have to rate it mature. If you wanted supper kid friendly book this isn't it.. sorry. It will get pretty dark in later chapters. Um yeah just wanted to tell you. Ok you can start now. :)
_________________________________

3 persons P.O.V-

Leyla needed some time to herself she had been with the others so much she needed some alone time. Not that she minded spending time with other people, it just that she hadn't been by herself in a while. She was walking through the forest thinking to herself.

Layla's P.O.V-

The sun hadn't even risen when I left. The sun was just peaking over the horizon right now. It had rained last night so it was really dewy out. There was fog all over. It wasn't that bad that I couldn't see but just enough so if I tried to look far I wouldn't be able to. I had my small satchel that had my pencil and dragon diary. Normally I would be a bit tired for waking up this early even though I am a morning person but I went to bed early that way I could be back in time for a little bit of breakfast and training. It wouldn't be fair if I skipped training and everyone else had to do it. I listened to the birds chirping happily and the small crunch the grass made when I walked on top of it.

I suddenly saw a small pond in the distance, though it was still hard to see. I carefully walked over to the pond. I bent down and touched the water gently. It sent small ripples through the water. Some people don't pay attention to the little things and miss out on a lot, like seeing the beauty in smaller things. An example is like just now, the water how it can be so... graceful. People take water for granted, if we didn't have so much of it people would die. If there's a lot of something most people take it for granted.

I stand back and look at my reflection. My hair was in its normal braid. My eyes shone the emerald green they always are. I had on my usual outfit and my face held a kind smile. Then I saw something behind. It looked it be in the shape of a dragon. It was all black with HUGE wings and a much smaller body. It stood up on its hind legs behind my me and held a snarl on its face. It had red eyes. And its pupils where in slits.

(A/N) Ok that's what she looks like but she looks meaner like I described

My eyes widened and my heart started to race. I whipped around to the dragon but that probably wasn't the best decision because my sudden movement probably scared, I now identify to be a her. As soon has my body moved the dragon pounced on me, pinning me on the ground. The last thing I heard was the dragon growling at me before a passed out because of me hitting my head so hard. I faded into the blackness...