Killer

Leyla P.O.V-

I've been here for 2 and a half weeks now. We still haven't made any progress for getting off the island. Nora and Darris have been training me as best they can. Which is very good. I think I have improved a lot in the past couple of days. I have already decided that I'm going to ask Nora or Darris if I can go outside with them. I'm currently on my make shift bed right now, just fiddling with the leaves, lost in thought. Darris and Nora say I get lost in thought a lot. I don't think it's that much but- my thoughts get cut off when I feel someone flick my forehead. I turn to see the culprit, Nora. She was snickering and Darris was chuckling at my confused face.

"We've been calling your name for like an hour." Nora says exaggerating with an eye roll.

"Well, it's actually been about a minute.." Darris says, saying the real time. Nora glares at her brother.

"I think she was being sarcastic." I said with a giggle. He just shrugs, seeming not to care.

"Anyway, what did you guys want to say?" I ask looking at kindly.

"We were just going to say we're going out hunting." Darris says.

"Can I come?" I ask.

"Sure." Nora and
"No." Darris say at the same time.
(Nora said 'Sure' and Darris said 'No'.)

I look at them confused.

"You can't come out with us, your still not experienced." Darris said.

"Yeah but if I never get experience if you don't let me." I say arguing my point.

"She has a point." Nora sing songed. He still had an unpressed look on his face, basically saying that he isn't convinced.

"I understand why you don't want her to come. You scared we're gonna catch more food then you! Your scared your gonna get beaten by girls." She said with a smirk. I understood what she was trying to do so I played along.

"Oh now I get it, I understand if your to scared." I said now also with a smirk on my face.

"I know what your doing... and it's working! I'm gonna catch so much more then you girls." He said. We smirked at each other, devilishly.

~~~

We were all on our way to the pond when Darris quickly stopped me by grabbing my hand. 'Get down' He mouthed. Nora was on my right and Darris was on my left. There was a bush in front of us which I thought we were going to go over but they must have spotted something. I crouch down with my siblings behind the bush. We all peer up and now I see what they wanted to hide from.

There was a Fastfin, it was a bright pink color and a white under belly with blue eye's. It looked to be a female, her eyes were very sharp and... angry. She was sniffing the ground, looking for something to prey on while glaring around.