Prologue

Hey there Guys!!! This is my second book.

             REVENGE SEEKER.

Its different then the previous one.Hope u will like it.

Characters

  Park Areum: Jungkook's Wife Sweet caring Bubbly Loyal Kind

Jeon Jungkook: Ceo of Jeon Estates Smart Kind Caring

Park Jimin: Elder brother of Park Areum.5 years older then Areum

Kim Seokjin: Best friend of Jk and Jimin.Business partner with Jeon Estates and Park Estates.

Kim  Namjoon: Younger brother of Jin.Best friend of Jk and Jimin.Business partner with Jung Estates.

Kim Taehyung: Youngest son of the Kim family.Best Friend of Jk and Jimin.Help his brother in business.Soon going to be CEO of another Kim's company.

Jung Hoseok: Best friend of Jk Jimin The Kim's brother.Business partner of Namjoon.

Min Yoongi: Best friend of Jk Jimin Hoseok and the Kim's brother.Ceo of Min Estates.

Kim Jisoo: Wife of SeokJin.Works as a fashion designer.

Kim Lisa: Wife of Namjoon.Works with her sisters-in-law.Jisoo and Jennie.

Kim Jennie: Wife of Taehyung.Younger sister of Jisoo.Works with Jisoo.

Park Chaeyoung: Wife of Jimin.Sister-in-law of Areum.Works with her husabnd as his personal assistant.

Min Joo hyun: Wife of Yoongi.Owner of a Boutique.

Jung Ye-Rim: Wife of Hoseok.Works with her husband as her personal assistant.

"If it costs you your Peace it's very expensive"