Chp 16: Secrets Revealed

The Night Jk got into an Accident

Areum P.O.V

You wanna know what happened to me right. You wanna know who was that girl right. Let me tell you who I am.

What is wrong with him. Is he insane. A moment he says he loves me and the next moment he says he hate me.

He grabbed my wrist harshly and took me towards the room.

It's the same room. How can I forget this room. It's the same room because of which Jungkook locked me in that dark room. Because of which I had a severe attack.

But why is he taking me there.

He opened the door and took me inside.
Again there was no light. Only the light of moon shining in the room.

He left my wrist and turned me around. And pointed towards the photo frame.

"This-this girl. You were curious about this girl right. Let me introduce her.
Meet your sister in law Jeon Somi
Areum."

What sister in law. What I need a mome-. How come I never saw her nor even Jungkook parents talked about her neither Jungkook.

"Does it ring a bell in your mind"

"I don't know her. Who is she?."

"You-you don't know her. Oh my Areum. You are really good at acting. I can't believe you don't know her." He said while laughing sarcastically.

"I seriously don't know---"

"Cut the crap. You don't know her. You the girl who made her life a living hell. The girl who is the reason she suffered. The girl because of who she is not here. The girl because of who he attempted suicide and left me, my family". He said while shouting and eventually his voice lowered like a whisper, too deep and he was speaking each word while gritting his teeth. It send shiver down my spine. Never I felt so afraid because of his voice.

"You wanna know why I am like this. Why I married a pathetic girl oh sorry a murderer like you." Ok that hurts. Call me pathetic call me bitch call me shit but not a murderer. I am not a murderer.

"I am not a mur---"

"Stop. Now you will listen and I'll talk. Don't dare to interrupt me. Let me bring back my wife's lost memory"

"Seoul College do you remember. I was a third year student while you were first year student. My sister Somi was in your batch. I wonder how do you not know her. Park Jimin your brother my best friend came to my house one day. Somi saw him and fell in love with him, what a cliche love story right.
She was so in love with him.
Ofc I was over protective as her big brother but I was happy for her as Jimin hyung is a good guy. I thought he will take good care of her.
But what we didn't know was that it was never going to happen.
In fact he was the one who broke her

that's what we thought.

But well well Ladies and gentlemen a love story can't be a love story until there is no suspense action or twist.

So my dear wifey the twist was that he was not the reason that she was broken but you were the one because of which she was broken and tried to attempt suicide.
All these years I thought Jimin hyung was the reason of my innocent Angel's death.

How?
Because he rejected her as he liked Chaeyoung. And because of that she attempted suicide.

So I married you so I can avenge for my sister.

How?
Let me tell you. You were Jimin hyung's little beloved sister. He loves you a lot. So I thought I'll take my revenge by torturing you. Then Jimin hyung will feel the pain that I felt. He will be familiar with the pain that I felt when I saw my sister's lifeless body that still haunts me.
I made a cheesy love story telling him how much I love you. I want to marry you. And ofc your brother being naive said ok he'll ask you. And you being the pathetic women you fell for my innocent face. Not knowing what is behind this innocent face is really dangerous.
Then my dear wife I got married to you blah blah blah but it was not a happily after.
It was the time where our happily after was going to take a  dangerous route.
But you know I couldn't hurt you as much as I planned in those years.

Why?

Because how could you hate the one you love more than yourself. How could you hurt the one you loved for a long time.
Yes Park Areum I fell in love with you since the first day I saw you in Collage. When you were in the library all alone, lost in the book you were reading. I fell in love that day.
All these years there wasn't a day when I stopped thinking about you. Stopped loving you.

Then why revenge?.

Because I felt if I didn't take revenge I'll deceive my sister. That was the reason that motivated me every morning to hate you hurt you.
But I couldn't hate you.
I couldn't bring myself to hurt you.
I stopped my revenge. Revenge is not stronger than Love.

Then if I stopped it, what made me so angry today to continue my revenge.

So dear wifey it starts like this that I woke up this morning feeling all happy. I got a message from my best friend Ell. She said she wanted to tell me something important and something I should know. I didn't want to leave you but I had no choice.
After I met Ell she told me something that broke me apart, torn me. I couldn't believe that the woman I loved whole heartedly is the reason of my sister's death.
She didn't attempted suicide because of Jimin hyung's rejection.

She killed herself because of you bullying her.
Yes Ell told me the truth. She told me how you made fun of my sister when she confessed her love for your brother. How you made her feel pathetic. How you bullied her for not being able to reach Jimin hyung's standard as we were not that rich at that time.

You see then I worked hard day and night and now I am the richest business man of Korea.

When Ell told me all those things I couldn't believe you gave this much pain to my sister. She suffered because of your constant bullying. And I couldn't help her.

I HATE YOU PARK AREUM"

He shouted the last line and went out of the room in anger. Without listening me. Without giving me a chance to speak. Without letting me justify myself that I really didn't know her. Without telling me clarify that I was never the one to bully her. Why I would bully her not only her but anyone as I know how much it hurts.

I am innocent Jungkook. I never had done such a thing. Believe me.

"Don't Believe Everything you Hear:
Real Lies Realize Real Eyes"

Hey Jazzies 🌹. Hope you like it and don't forget to give your feedback. Until next time Bye. Take care😍😍