~14~

„I am back" Jay said calmly, arriving after a few minutes

„Oh well,hello there" Y/N chuckled, remembering how happy he was earlier.

„So...let's start, shall we?" He said as the girl nodded.

The boy took his expensive phone out of his pocket and straight went to the browser, searching for a receipt.

After a few minutes he found one.

„This one sounds easy" Jay said while showing it to Y/N.

„Then let's go for it!" She replied.

With that both searched for the needed ingredients in Jay's kitchen. One after one they found everything which only took them a few minutes.

„First we need to crack two large eggs and it that you can melt the butter in the microwave" They boy said as the girl nodded, taking the butter with her and heading to the microwave.

Taking the butter out, Y/N went to Jay again, handing it to him.

As he poured the butter with the eggs,he put 1 cup of sugar in it with 1 cup of light brown sugar and mixed everything well together.

„Alright now two tea spoons of vanilla extract" He said as I handed him ten vanilla extract.

The kitchen already looked like a mess, but both of them couldn't care less. Jay mixed everything together and then Y/N slowly put the flour in the bowl, while Jay stirred everything together.

After that he put backing powder in it as the girl put a tiny little bit of salt in it and mixed it well together.

„Where are the chocolate chips?" She asked, looking everywhere for it.

„They are in the cupboards" The boy replied as she nodded.

But to her surprise she couldn't reach the cupboard, even not on her tippy toes.

Someone's chucking was heard which belonged to Jay. He came from behind, inching closer to the girl as he opened the cupboard and took the chocolate chips.

„Wha-„ Y/N said, turning around and met his gaze.

He closed the cupboard and leaned closer, when their faces were only a few inches away.

The girl was shocked by his action, she froze and couldn't move while her stomach felt butterflies.

As he slowly closed his eyes,leaning closer...

„THE LAST ONE NEEDS TO TREAT EVERYONE" Suddenly a voice yelled, making the eyes from both widen as Jay immediately stood beside the girl.

„Oh hey Jay! And Y/N!" Jake greeted as his friend rolled his eyes.

„Oh, what are you doing here Y/N?" Sunghoon wiggled his eyes while the embarrassed girl looked away, blushing.

„Oh, that's why you couldn't come with us today" Nicholas smirked.