~29~

„So, who is the luckily person?" Jay wiggled his eyebrows as his best friend rolled his eyes

„You guys already know her" Sunghoon said, folding his arms as the clueless friends looked at each other.

„Okay, but don't be shocked" He gave up and sighed while the friends group was exited and couldn't wait any longer.

„Areum...Bae Areum" He spilled while the friends looked at each other confused. The only thought they had was ‚who was she?' since none of them were familiar with the name while Sunghoon began to blush.

„She's in our grade...just she's really quiet and shy,so a lot of people don't know about her" He shyly said as the friends nodded. They all were happy for her, especially Jake. The Australian boy softly patted his best friends shoulders and whispered to him „I am proud of you for moving on" as Sunghoon shook his head with a soft smile.

The group continued to talk about different things while eating and drinking. However things turned different,as the clumsy Jay accidentally spilled his coke. Not a big problem right? Wrong. The decoration was destroyed and it's white color turned into a brownish one as Nicholas face palmed himself, Sunghoon sighed, Jake actually enjoyed the view  and Y/N shook her head. And Jay? He cluelessly scratched his head,and immediately apologized while wanting to pay for it,but the manager said it wasn't a big deal and everyone was relieved.

After the small accident, the group went out and patted their ways. Nicholas, Jake& Sunghoon were together while Jay and Y/N were together. Their hands were intervened while walking the street down.

The weather was nice, the sun shined,but it wasn't too warm and the atmosphere was pretty positive even though the next days would be colder and maybe the atmosphere would change.

„So, what do you want to do now?" The tall boy asked, swinging their intertwined hands back and forward as Y/N laughed.

„We still have some time left...how about we go to a park?" She said as he nodded and took his phone out while the other hand was still intertwined.

„There's a really beautiful park and it's only a few minutes away, let's go!" Jay yelled full of energy as he started to run. First slowly but then so fast that his poor girlfriend almost tripped, however it didn't happen because the grip was too strong to separate the couple.

„JAY!!—"

{time skip}

As the lovey dove couple arrived at the park, both of them were left in shook. The park was even more beautiful as expected.

„Woah, so beautiful..." The girl said, admiring the whole park. With each second, she fell more and more in love with the ethereal park and while she did, Jay admired her.

„You are beautiful" Jay cheekily said while grinning as Y/N felt her cheeks heat up. As a respond she rolled her eyes, walking faster,to hide her red face and saving herself from embarrassment.

„Wait for me!" The tall boy yelled, catching up with the girl. He put his arm around her waist as it surprised the girl a little bit. She may be in a relationship, however it's her first relationship, which means skin ship is also new to her. Funny that they already had a few sleepovers.

They walked around the park in comfortable silence. Huge smiles were plastered on their faces as they breathed the clean air in and out.

„I wonder who that Areum girl is...like I never heard of her even though I know the most students from our school" Y/N said while Jay nodded.

„Same...but it's been a long time since Sunghoon liked someone, so I feel like a proud dad" Her boyfriend joked while she shook her head with a huge grin.

Actually Jake and Nicholas knew something that the couple didn't know,and it was better that way. Luckily Sunghoon quickly moved on from his crush on Y/N, it lasted like 2 weeks, however after hearing the news about Jay liking her, he tried to stop his own feelings for his best friend and himself and it worked.

„I bet she's really pretty like a top model" Y/N looked at the beautiful view and tried to imagine the girl. It's Park Sunghoon, so his standards would be a bit higher and he was really popular too, so she wondered who it was.

„Why are you thinking about it? You are just as pretty as a top model! No even more beautiful!" Jay ruffled the shorter ones her as she had a disgusted face expression because of his cheesiness, but she enjoyed it secretly.

„Let's find her next week!" She suggested as the tall boy shook his head. He was curios as well, however it sounds like a stalker and he himself didn't have good memories with it, so he was unsure.

After walking around for quite awhile, small rain drops started to fell. With each minute is got heavier, so the couple searched for shelter. They found a Café. Perfect, because not many people were there, so they went in and sat on a table, waiting for a waitress.

„Hello, welcome to—"

„What the—"
————————————————————————
I am back after almost one week! Did you guys already watch the first ep.1? I friend when they showed the hug with K,Ni-Ki&Jay ;-;
I hope the trainees are fine and debut soon!
And I hope you guys are fine too!