~28~

It was the weekend and the couple decided to go shopping together at the mall

It was the weekend and the couple decided to go shopping together at the mall. It wasn't really a date but they wanted to spend time together after some stressing events.

They both walked hand in hand to the mall and the first thing Y/N noticed when they stepped into the mall was...

All the girls looking and going crazy over Jay.

She scooted closer to Jay who was enjoying the scene. He secretly smirked, knowing why his girlfriend scooted closer as she shot death glares at the girl who were walking to them,better said to Jay.

„Hey" One of the girl from the group said, acting all innocent and ignoring Y/N while her blood started to boil. How rude.

Thinking that Jay would ignore them he surprisedly didn't, instead he greeted them with a „hi" back, making Y/N drop her mouth as she got angrier.

„You are really handsome" The girl said while blushing. Y/N helped looked at the scenes while being dissapointed and hurt at ther stupid actions from her boyfriend.

„I know" The tall boy boldly said, making the girl laugh as Y/N stood there with folded arms, witnessing the whole situation as she sighed.

Y/N was about to stomp away, however Jay stopped her by dragging her from her waist as she bumped into here boyfriend's chest while being more than confused.

„But my girlfriend right here will bless your eyes" He said, proudly showing off his girlfriend while she blushed out of embarrassment and because of how cheesy the boy was. The girls didn't say anything and walked away, disappointed.

Giving him a glare, Y/N freed herself and walked away, leaving the dumfounded tall male alone as she secretly smirked.

„Payback" She whispered as footsteps were heard behind and then boom.

Jay crashed into her, making both of them fall as the girl groaned in pain because her boyfriend was on top of her, making it hard to breathe while she tried to push him away but he only laughed not making anything better.

People looked at them but they couldn't care less. Y/N and Jay were a bit different from other couples. They mostly fight each other and joke around like the goofy people they are and embarrass each other in front of other people while they just looked at them weirdly. Of course they had their sweet moments too, however at least of them would cringe and then they would laugh together.

Finally after a few minutes he got up and helped the girl to get up, only to let go, making her fall again as she groaned once again in pain.

„You are so stupid" Y/N rolled his eyes as Jay stick out his tongue, making her more mad. A slap left&right wouldn't hurt that much right?

After standing up the girl straight up headed to Jay which made him runaway as they both run across the mall like the crazy couple they are.

But the fun didn't last long and both of them were kicked off the mall as Y/N didn't stop complaining to the taller male who found it pretty amusing.

„Okay, I am sorry okay?" The boy apologized, she still wasn't happy about it and tried to look mad. But in her boyfriends eyes she looked adorable as he grinned and ruffled her hair, making her blush and roll her eyes.

Those small kind of affections from her boyfriend attacked her heart as butterflies filled her stomach and she never thought that she would ever feel like that.

On the other hand Jay was head in toes over her and enjoyed every single second with her and loved to tease the shorter one while trying so hard not to smile as his stomach filled with butterflies too just by only looking at his girlfriend.

He gave a quick peck on her lips, taking her off guard as her blush became more intense while she looked away, trying to hide her red apple cheeks while Jay laughed.

{time skip}

Jay suggested a expensive restaurant on which the girl didn't agree at first because she felt bad on how much her boyfriend spoils her. Having a boyfriend which buys you everything must be nice right? Well not really for Y/N. The tall male bought her everything, making her feel bad because she almost never pays for the food or buys him stuff since she still has to save up money for college.

„Don't feel bad shorty! After all it's my choice to spoil you and I need to empty my wallet anyways" Jay chuckled at his girlfriend. It was a sign that she definitely cared about him and his feelings unlike some other girl.

„The last sentence wasn't necessary" She shook her head, heading in first in the restaurant followed by her boyfriend.

Walking in,both of them already spot familiar faces while smiling widely at them as they waved and signaled to come over.

„I didn't know you guys would be here" Jay gave his best friend a bro fist as he did the same.

„Sunghoon was hungry that's why I took him here" Jake said.

„Where's Nicho btw?" The taller boy asked as Jake shook his head, showing of his adorable smile.

„Sleeping like always" Both of them laughed together.

Then there was Y/N with Sunghoon...

„Hey, Sunghoon long time no see" She patted the boy's shoulder as he chuckled.

„We literally saw each other yesterday" He shook his head, but couldn't hide his smile,making the girl beside him smile even wider.

„Anyways,how is your love life going" Y/N wiggled her eyebrows while Sunghoon chuckled akwardly, scratching his nape.

„Well...there's someone I think is cute"

„WHO" Y/N yelled, catching the attention from other people and the two other boys as she akwardly apologized while Sunghoon laughed his ass off.

„Why did you yell?" Jake asked confused as Y/N wiggled her eyebrows at Sunghoon who rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

„He likes someone" She said as Jay patted Sunghoon's shoulder.

„Finally" Jay chuckled as Sunghoon akwardly smiled back.

„It's me" Jake proudly said, earning a light smack from Sunghoon.

„No!"

„Who is it then?"
————————————————————————
Not so good news...

This book is about to end soon :[

I will start a new Enhypen Fanfiction, so if you have requests and ideas,you can name them here :)