⚜Bonus Chapter⚜

Yael's POV:

Summer break ended.

I just enrolled myself in a fucking college and they accepted me immediately.

Why doesn't that surprise me? They know that I have a background wih medicine and have the money.

I'm walking past these weird college students, who are giving me unwanted attention.

"I-Is that Yael Kingston?"

"What is he doing here?"

"There's no way! Cross!"

"Oh my freaking shit! He's hot!"

No shit.

I'm slightly annoyed by these talkative people.

I decided to attend college. The one where birdie is going to be studying from now on.

What? I can't leave my girlfriend alone with assholes, who think they can make a move on her.

Besides, my father wanted me to take over his company which I certainly will not. I want to stay as a boxer and spend time with my future family, unlike him.

He wasn't supportive with my decision at first, so I had to move to plan B. I'm going to study medicine and do boxing at the same time.

It's like having two professional jobs. Crazy, right?

My mood lights up as soon as I spot my baby walking out of the huge ass building.

"Yael?!" She sprints towards me with a huge grin on her pretty face.

Aww!

"Hello, birdie." I kiss her gently and shoot each dudes a glare, causing them to look away.

Yeah, keep looking assholes. She's mine!

"What are you doing here?" She raises her eyebrows.

I playfully roll my eyes back. "What do you mean? It's my duty to pick you up."

Pff~ women!

"Yeah, but why were you inside the principal's office?" Her sudden question surprises me.

FUCK! She saw me?!... And I wanted to surprise her tomorrow.

I rub the back of my neck as I look away from her mom-look expression. "I-I asked for the restroom, since I was lost."

She laughs and shakes her head. "Yeah and that's why you go to the principal's office."

Fuck!

"Didn't you have classes? How the hell did you see me?!" I fire back.

"Gwen told me." She shrugs with a little smirk on her irresistible lips. "She had to pass over some papers and spontaneously saw you in there."

Who the fuck is Gwen?!

Just when I was about to spit that out, a tanned and brunette girl creeps behind birdie. "BOO!"

I catch myself smiling as she shrieks. "KYA!"

"You should've waited for me!" The girl whines as birdie gives her a look.

"Geez, don't scare me like that!" Her face heats up and she tries to calm herself down.

Cute.

The girl smirks as she spots me and nudges birdie's arm, without releasing her hazel eyes off me. "Is that who I think it is?~"