III. The Swedish Job

1960 - DALLAS, TEXAS

Klaus sat at a booth in Stadler's. Ben watched from outside.

The manager approached and looked at Klaus. "You need to get out. You smell and you're frightening my clientele."

"How dare you," Klaus said. "I am a member of the Royal Family." Klaus was grabbed by the arm and he grunted.

"You are not a member of..."

"He's touching me inappropriately!"

"I told you once, I told you twice!"

"He's touching me!"

"Get out!" The manager threw Klaus out and he landed on the ground with a thud.

"Don't come back till you can pay your damn bill!" the manager yelled.

Klaus noticed a pair of white pumps. "Chanel."

A woman gasped and lowered her sunglasses. "Oh, you poor thing. Let me help you up." She offered Klaus her hand and he stared at it wide-eyed."Oh! Oh!"

"Thank you."

"Come with me."

"Okay." They started walking.

"I'll take care of you."

Ben frowned. "Seriously, Klaus?"

INT. BUILDING

Klaus was led to the front. He waved his hands and began levitating, causing the crowd to applaud.

"Thank you," Klaus said.

Ben was holding Klaus in the air.

Ben turned Klaus in the air and began grunting.

"Okay," Ben stated before dropping Klaus.

1961 - BAJA, MEXICO

EXT. ROAD

INT. HIPPIE BUS

Klaus turned with a grin and sat up before standing. He threw petals behind him.

On the bottom was Ben who looked at a girl across the way and smiled, but she didn't notice because she was reading. Then there was the whole issue of him being dead.

"Everybody duck!" a man yelled.

1962 - VARANSI, INDIA

EXT. LAKE

Klaus rose from the water and was covered with leis as his followers crooned.

1963 - SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

EXT. FIELD

Klaus' followers murmured.

"Now, steady," Klaus told them. "Hands off! Just let go... Just... form an orderly... Destiny's Children!" The crowd gasped and raised their hands. "Let us all commune with music." They raised their hands to their heads and whistled a single note.

Klaus crawled through the crowd and as soon as he'd passed them, he ran to the car, which Ben was standing by.

"In the car," Klaus said.

"What? Why?" Ben asked. "Where are we going?"

"Away," Klaus answered. "Hurry. Quick, quick, quick, quick."

"Away where?" Ben asked as the two got in the car.

Klaus sighed. "To see an old friend."

"You can't just run out on them."