Romione genderbend: First Date

Copyrights of this chapter because it's still OG created by me

Lesbian genderbend Romione, Ronda x Hermione

        They've been dating together from a long time since from their Third to Fifth Year, happily together even tho they're still both young Gryffindors since they still liked each other. Hermione already liked Ronda since beginning of their First Year but doesn't knew if Ronda would still liked her or stop being her friend.

Until when it was beginning of their Third Year Flashback when they confess each other it was when Ronda also liked Mione back.. but didn't have the time to confess right away for Hermione until few days has passed by and when Potions class was already over.

"H-Hermione?" Tried to catch up with her "W-wait up! I—"

Lightly laugh and smile while sees how cute that Ronda is "What is it, Ronda? 😅😊"

Bit out of breathe, but has to say her feelings for Hermione right away "I- I-," after already takes her short time and then "I just wanted to confess out of my chest, if that's alright with you." She lightly smile at her, suddenly said Just say it right away, Ronda. How bad can't it be? While with a cheery and positive voice. "I don't want this to ruined our f- f-friendship, I just want to say... I actually really liked you. Well, liked you more than just a friend."

      Hermione doesn't know how to reacts from that expect she blushes on the inside and then, started to kissed Ronda's cheek and then said something back to her "In case if you haven't notice, Ronda... I already started to have feelings for you since beginning of our First Year." After she heard that from Hermione, started to blush on the inside and outside unnoticeable right away "You're also adorable when you blush, Ronda 😊 Would you like it if you and I first started our date at Hogsmeade? Your choice whichever you like to go."

"Y-yes, Mione. I-I'll love that." Non stop blushing and then "Does that means we should start going there today or the next day?"

"We can go there right now, if you like to, Ronda" She started to mentioned that and then, after from how long they went to Hogsmeade together. Ronda thought to spend half of their time together from being at The Three Broomsticks just to have Butterbeer and then after few minutes, Hermione already order two Butterbeers while they go upstairs just to spend their cute moments together. "Here you go, Winnie Ronda, two Butterbeers for both of us."

"Um... what kind of nickname is that, Mione? 🤨😂" Laughs a little and then, still doesn't get it where it comes from until Mione shortly mentioned Because you're too adorable to me, Winnie Ronda Shortly blushed on the inside and then "E-even tho I don't have a nickname for you... but I'll try to think of one someday 😊" non stop blushing all because of Mione's sweet compliment towards to her.

"Well, I hope that you do," slowly approve her hand to touch Ronda's face "cause you're my cute and best red headed girl that I ever seen, Winnie Ronda." Stooooop it, Mione while Ronda still non stop blushing "You're also cute when you also blushed 😊 Are you trying to be so adorable?"

"H-Hermione, I— 🥰" Couldn't say anything at all from her own words, but appreciate everything that how sweet Hermione is from their first time dating in Hogsmeade. After few minutes between their cute moments together, they already start drinking their Butterbeer. After another few minutes by drinking Butterbeer, they ended up being in other few stores for awhile and then, Ronda thought to bought something for her twin brothers at Zonko's Joke Shop. Since Ronda remembers, they're pranksters... they love to involve set up funny traps. After by doing that, they also spend half of their time together hold each other's hands before and after left Hogsmeade together. They even up being cute together, cuddling while being in train together until someone interfere their cute moment together.

"Ronda and Mione are both girlfriends 😊" singing tone until when they both looked, it was one of Gryffindors that they knew from Gryffindor Common Room, Seamus Finnigan (I'm not sure if he should stayed as a guy or... if you want Seamus to be a girl as well in this Romione genderbend, then leave a comment. While I can still go back and edited again from each genderbend characters. Maybe same thing as for... Harry as well? 🤔)

"Finnigan... shut up! 😒" Both of them said it together.

"Oh, come on you two," while he start siting down and then continues "I was just being positive since I haven't even noticed both of you started dating. Mind if I asked, how long both of you have been together?"

Mione just started to answer from herself "We just started dating together for now on. More importantly, please get out.. since R—"

"Hey, no need to treat me like that just because we're in the same house together." Seamus reapplied "More important thing is, does the famous Potter also knows that both of you are d—"

"Oi, Finnigan," coming from Ronda "you heard Mione... get, out! 😠"

Started to get annoyed from Ronda and then "Fiiine, you lovebirds can be alone together. If you're not going to tell your closer mate, then I will tell Potter from myself."

"Actually, Seamus," since Hermione didn't like what she heard from Finnigan and then continues "if Ronda and I have enough time to confess towards to Harry, we end up telling him ourself. Not ended up hearing from you what you're about to say to Harry just because Ronda and I start dating. Don't you have something else to do besides doing that?" After what he heard from Hermione, Ronda also said to Seamus I actually agree with Mione, Finnigan.

"Whatever," since Seamus's already annoyed from both of them "enjoy each other while you still can, lovers." Already left them alone and then, after came back to Gryffindor Common Room... Seamus didn't say anything to Harry at all. Ronda and Mione didn't end up being in Common Room after their first date was over, but they did ended up being cute together at the Library.

"Um, Mione?" While said lower voice to her "Do you think you and I should tell Harry after since what Finnigan just mentioned earlier from before that he'll tell H—"

"He's not going to after since we arrived, I already shut Seamus not to say anything at all." While also in lower and also.. shortly touch Ronda's hair and cheek "Another time we'll tell Harry, just... not right away." Shortly kissed Ronda's cheek and then "Let me just get another book. Be right back, Winnie Ronda." Still lightly smile and blush everytime Hermione does that.

• 1133 words
I guess next time... I should do genderbend of Snily or Draise? Sometimes I do have Draise in my mind by started to make that happen expect... I'm not sure if Draise ship should be involve as stay as guys or genderbend as girls. Just let me know if I should do Draise or.. just not right away in the next chapter? Hope my first genderbend ship story doesn't sucks.. anyways, thanks for reading if you did

Published: August 27th 2020