Romione genderbend: Their Unexpected 4th Year So Far P.1

Copyrights of this chapter because it's still OG created by me

Lesbian genderbend Romione, Ronda x Hermione
| This doesn't takes place from first Romione episode. Bit of a different story and this involves another straight genderbend couple into as lesbian paring/ship, no reveal yet until ending of this chapter itself or in another chapter.. all I could say for now on. Time to move along with this story rn |

In their 4th Year when Harry didn't put his name in the cup and they both believe Harry that he didn't put his name in Goblet Of Fire.. even tho how much that Dumbledore was already concern and asked Harry earlier from before back then Harry, did you put your name in Goblet Of Fire? Asked calmly instead flip the table towards to Harry or completely freaked him out, (I have to used book version of GOF instead.. movie version itself was already an hot mess expect gay moments and when fake Mad Eyed Moody turned Draco into a ferret are the only scenes I don't mind to rewatch again. Rest of it from GOF movie itself, are the real reasons why that it doesn't age well) after from that unexpected day what Harry didn't expect but has already become an Triwizard champion. What a unexpected night that he actually has all in one day...

     Then somehow in afterwards, Harry has already appreciate that his friends believed in him instead turned out to be completely against him, unlike as for other students when Harry turned out to be 4th champion along with Cedric, Fleur and Krum. They accuse him as a cheater because rumor/rumour has been spread that Harry asked an adult to 'helped' Chosen One to put his name in the cup. It still doesn't looks like a pretty picture at all to Harry.. especially as from being picked on non stop by any students, even Harry didn't expect to see himself that one of Gryffindors are also siding with other students... still turned out being more complicated for Harry, shadow Gryffindors aren't make things fair enough for him as well.

     Since it's already evening while class has been dismissed, several others still looked at Harry like they're angry and then, well.. after being out of class, one of other students started called him out as a 'cheater.' Harry has unexpectedly start to sees one of Gryffindors siding and next with shadow Hufflepuff, they already both shout towards to him "No one doesn't want you here, cheater.. Potter's still a cheating champion!"

     Harry still can't believe one of Gryffindors are one of them from himself until Hermione shortly said to Harry "Just ignore them, Harry.. it's not worth of your time at a—"

"Keep walking away from one of us while that still proofs, you're a peasant cheater that doesn't confess your cheating situation at all, scarhead." said from a shallow Gryffindor while an Hufflepuff shortly laughs along with him.

     Harry started to get very annoyed right away, he wanted to start face both of them and respond back but Mione and Ronda quickly stop their friend while said it in lower voice towards to Harry "C-calm down, let's just go to the Common Room.." before they did walked away from them, it was when Ronda started to stand up for Harry "No offense but leave Harry alone, you filthy git 😒"

"Hey!" shallow Hufflepuff reapplied, even tho he did almost shout "I don't need an insult while that's coming from you, Weasley.. especially as for standing up for a lying cheating champion. Your friend Potter's still a stinking cheater!"

"Say that one more time and I'll—" Ronda was about to say another insult to both of them until when, Cedric somehow started to appear in front of them and then start to ask since he's already concern Err, no offense.. but can't one of you start explain to me what's going on?

     Out of nowhere, all three of them were talking all in once until when it didn't last longer.. Mione started to shout "Shut up!! 😒" Quiet silence happen and then Hermione started to answer for Cedric "What only happen Harry has been called out again, Ronda stand up for him and now this unexpected situation happens again from—"