Jegulus: Meant to be together

Copyrights of this chapter because it's still OG created by me

No Tom Riddle or Death Eaters, Regulus lived longer and teenage years

      James has been too 'busy' from trying to have Lily all to himself, he even still tried to prevent Lily and Severus from being together.. expect that he hasn't barely notice all along in the first place, Lily isn't his real 'soulmate' at all, yet somehow, he still continue chasing after Lily and even completely ignores what Remus has been mentioning to James as well.. Lily's barely into James at all, she even asked Remus that James needs to stop. She has also mentioned that she gets completely annoyed from always getting love letters from James, Remus has listen and agrees with her since he's the only Gryffindor that Lily's friends with but she also end up being friends with few others that's a Ravenclaw and Hufflepuffs, not just only friends with few Slytherins.

Few weeks has already passed by when James's with one of his friends, Remus while they're at the Library. James thought to start asking Remus from himself. "Um... Remus, can't you at least tell how can I get Lily's attention?" Remus didn't like the sound of that coming from James's voice since that's all James always talk about with him..: until he still somehow continues "I try to let her notice me that's more than just love notes from myself. I've been giving her chocolates, flowers to her between in person and used magic from leaving it in her bed at girl's dorm. Even I have also been giving Lily an nice and lovely br—"

"James, just give it up already," said Remus "she's not in love with you."

"... how dare of you to say that, Remus?" Stared to glare until he answers You can't force Lily to fall in love you, James.. especially you can't make her to fall in love with you against from her own w—

"Err... Remus, is everything alright?" since Sirius asked and then "What is it that you were saying to James?"

"Sirius! 😌" said James, then continues "How you've been? More importantly, can't you at least do something for me in a retur—" I wouldn't do that if I were you, James... Remus reapplied every since, he knew what he's been trying to do from avoiding Lupin's point of view.

"Err, Remus?" asked Sirius, but continues "Is everything alr—"

"Short explanation why... he's too obsessed with Lily while yet, he still won't learn to let it g—" Hey! James raised his voice a little bit towards to Remus, but doesn't continue shout at him and then That wasn't part of my real point of view when I first asked you about Lily, Rem—

"I honestly hate to interfere.. but," said Sirius "didn't I already seen you earlier from before that you were still snogging with Snape since it has been about.. more than several times that you're 'preventing' Lily and him from not being together? It seems kinda obvious that.. you're into Snape much more often instead of Li—" (it's only shortly involve because.. Jeverus won't end up being together since this is Jegulus fanfic story still. Jeverus or Jily won't last long enough for James.. anyways, let me just continue with first chapter of James x Regulus right about now.)

"How dare of you from by saying that, Sirius?! 😒 Didn't I mentioned you before not to mentioned it ever again still?" Apparently, Sirius continues and then start mentioning it even tho he already knows.. James won't barely admit it from himself still. You're bisexual, James... you can't just simply ignore one of your friends, but what's even more worst from yourself is.. you've been trying to stop an happy straight couple from being together. This isn't like you at all, J— he actually ignores with one of his friends from that discussion, he just start walking out of Gryffindor Common Room already and then somehow.. doesn't know where else to go since he's no longer in a Common Room. James thought to think about something else instead his obsession of tear Snape and Evans apart until he accidentally bumped into someone. Started to help from grab, pick up and then give the books back to a student since.. few books were already fall down "Sorry, I- ...I didn't meant to let it happen at all." James didn't bother to look who that he bumped into after since from that unexpected situation and then "Anyways, sorry. It won't happen ag—"