Black Knight

A portal opened and Chara fell from the sky, shouting as he realized he was gonna crash on the roof of a dark castle.
He raised his hand and summoned the Overwrite button, pressing it immediately. The floor turned into ruber and Chara collided with it, bouncing up and to the side. The rubber solidified and he scratched his cheek when he fell.

"Crap. So much work creating a damn trampoline to still end up screwed." He groaned as he placed a hand on his chest, feeling his soul beating rapidly. He realized his tone of voice had shifted.

"Intruder!" A feminine voice shouted.

Chara quickly stood up and summoned a big knife, without knowing he was facing a fencing sword. Turning around and encountering the sword, he glared at the silver armor that only showed his reflection.
The one facing him had their face covered with the exception of few details. Purple cat ears and a cream muzzle with a thin line to outline the mouth were the only things he could see.

Anthropomorphic code. Just my luck

"What is your purpose in here? Speak!" She demanded.

He raised a brow but didn't lower his weapon.

"I have nothing to do here, cat. I just fell in the wrong place. So, you're gonna let me get out of this castle the good way, or the bad way?" He said.

"Not so fast, miscreant! You will be held until trial. Only then will we choose if you are a friend or foe." The cat demanded.

"Trust me, if I was a foe, you'd be dead already." Chara said with a smile. The soldier remained silent. "But I'll go with you to whatever death dungeon you guys have and wait until trial happens. Well, if you tell me your name, that is." He said. The knight had no expression but did a maneuver that left Chara weaponless. He looked in surprise until he realized what had happened. Then he relaxed.

"I am Sir Percival, knight of the Round Table. Loyal knight to our King Arthur."

"Nice. My name's Chara." He walked past her but stopped when the sword was placed on his shoulder. Percival glared at him. He didn't look back at her.

"Are you an apprentice of the witch Merlina?" Percival asked.

He looked up and sighed.

"I don't know who Merlina is, cat. Thought, let me guess, you're asking me this 'cause you saw me doing magic, right?" He asked, his face expressing how tired he felt.

He made his knife steaming hot, causing Percival to drop it with a hiss of pain. He turned around, a smile on his face and closed his hand on the sword.

"Yeah, I thought so. Well, I think I know where to go, so I guess I'll be seeing ya."

With a simple nod, he vanished.

---

Betty's clothes were different. Of course they had to be, she was in another world. The clothing was Middle age type, and she looked like a queen. Yet the color of her gown was a dark purple and pink instead of her neon like colors.
Though, what world was she in?

A snap of a tree branch caught her attention. The magic seeped through her fingers quick and her scythe appeared. She could feel someone nearby. Two souls, yet they didn't feel as they should feel. They didn't have that aura expected from her dead world.

"There is someone nearby." A soft voice called.

"Well, good! I can finally test out this rusty sword!" Another one, more jumpy and young, talked as well.

"Do not call me that, you Knave!" Another voice mentioned.

How odd. Three voices, only two souls.