Holidays pt. 2: Cove

Italics – Telepathically talking
'it' Thinking in head

Where we left off
Feeling less guilty, I exit the smaller and head back to the main warehouse. It was now 3:30pm, I decide to take a nap before I train Kiyoshi. I set my alarm to 10pm and I walk back over to him and nestle down into his side once again, letting myself drift off to sleep and his wing falls over me, pitching me into darkness.

Izuku POV. (Saturday/ Sunday)
The sound of the ringing alarm woke me up, I nudge Kiyoshi who wakes up immediately, he raises his wing as I clamber out from underneath him. Using my phone as a torch, I head over to my bag, grabbing another energy bar, coffee pouch and a bag of protein bars. I open the energy bar and stick it in my mouth, then I open the protein bars and throw them to Kiyoshi who eats them midair. I finish my bar and drink my pouch throwing the rubbish into the pile next to the bags, I start to stretch as I walk to the center of the warehouse. "All right Kiyoshi, we are probably not going to do training tonight, but what we are going to do is explore this door I found, move our stuff to a more hidden area, and find somewhere we can train in the forest, ok? "Alright Izuku, where is this door you speak of?" Kiyoshi asks. "Just follow me, I will show you." I respond, walking off to the trap door with him following. I arrive at the door and heave it open, luckily it was large enough for Kiyoshi to fit, we head down the stairs when I reach the bottom I turn on the lights and walk over to the large circular door, "We will move our stuff down here if whatever behind this door isn't dangerous. Get ready, we don't know what's behind it." Kiyoshi drops into a low stance, ready to face whatever is behind the door. I being to turn the handle and I hear a clank; I open the door to find a brightly lit tunnel.

(The tunnel)

(The tunnel)

It appears to long, I activate One for All in my legs and turn to Kiyoshi, "Let's try and find an end to this tunnel.", with that I race off, Kiyoshi following just behind me. We are running, I track we are run about 10km maybe more until I near the end of the tunnel, I notice it getting darker and start to slow down, coming to a full stop. "Alright Kiyoshi, we need to be quiet. We don't know what's down there." "Alright Izuku." We exit the tunnel with a lot of caution, when we finally get out of the tunnel and my eyes a just to the dark, I gasp whilst staring in awe at what I can finally see, it was a massive cove.

"  We exit the tunnel with a lot of caution, when we finally get out of the tunnel and my eyes a just to the dark, I gasp whilst staring in awe at what I can finally see, it was a massive cove

(The cove but it's nighttime)

I use One for All and jump down into the cove, I do a full 360-degree turn, taking in the whole cove. It was perfect, "Well Kiyoshi, I think we found were we will be training from now on. It was perfect, the fact that it's connected to the warehouse is even better, this way we can't loss or forget where this place is. You can go look around if you want."

3rd POV
With that, the duo started to explore the cove. Although there wasn't much to it, there was enough space for training. Izuku used One for All to jump up to the ledge of the cove before jumping once again into the air, the city only just being visible on the horizon. He lands back on the edge calling to Kiyoshi, letting him know he is going for a walk. He walks around the forest for a bit, taking in the tree, plants, and hall the animals that stalked the night. Izuku made his way back to the cove, following the path he made, he makes it to the edge of the cove. He jumps down using One of All and lands next to the lake, which was shimmering in the moon light, he lays down next to it, he closes his eyes and takes the time to relax. He looks up to see Kiyoshi standing above him. He starts to stand up "As much as I want to stay, we need to head back soon so we can move our stuff into the basement, it's already ... wow, its already 12pm. We've been here for a bit haven't we Kiyo?" Kiyoshi responds, "Yes we have, you looked relaxed laying there, so I decided to leave you there. Also, Kiyo?" Izuku's face turns red, "Umm, yeah, it's a nickname, a shorter version of your full name. It just sounded nice; are you ok with me calling you that?" Kiyoshi did his weird smile, "Yes, its ok. I don't mind it myself." Izuku smiles and uses One for All to make his way back to the tunnel entrance, Kiyoshi two steps behind him. The two once again begin to race down the tunnel, making their way back to the basement, leaving the door open. They head to main section of the warehouse and Izuku begins to pack up their camp, he packs everything back into his duffel bags and takes down the tarp and poles. He piles all the blankets into Kiyoshi's arms before heading back over to the basement, once down there, he places the stuff of the stair and tell Kiyoshi to wait there. Izuku activates One for All as uses it to clear out the dust into the tunnel, once he is done that, he places the tarps on the floor and the blankets above them. He walks over to the door and pushes it shut, he turns the handle until he hears the loud clank again, letting him know it's locked. He checks his phone, it reads 1am. He pulls out his sleeping bag and calls Kiyoshi over and says, "Sleep until tomorrow night, I will get up and head into town. I can buy supplies such as food and cleaning material." "Ok Izuku, I will see you tomorrow night. Your sleeping next to me so I can keep you warm, you don't have a say." Says Kiyoshi. Izuku is about to argue but then realises Kiyoshi is much stronger than him. He ponders for a moment before accepting this, setting his alarm to 7am, he leans into Kiyoshi's side. Pulling the bag over him he drifts off to sleep. 

_____________________

Hey girls, guys and non-binary pals. sorry my updates are all over the shop, school assignments and exams are being a pain.  sorry it there is any spelling or grammar mistakes, will update as soon as I can, baii