Holidays pt 3: Green Gazelle

Where we left off
"Ok Izuku, I will see you tomorrow night. Your sleeping next to me so I can keep you warm, you don't have a say." Says Kiyoshi. Izuku is about to argue but then realises Kiyoshi is much stronger than him. He ponders for a moment before accepting this, setting his alarm to 7am, he leans into Kiyoshi's side. Pulling the bag over him he drifts off to sleep.

3rd POV. (Sunday/ Monday)
The sound of ringing wakes Izuku up, he groans before turning over onto his stomach, not wanting to get up, 5 minutes later, the phone is still ringing when he's had enough of it. He groggily drags himself over to the bags, switching off his phone, remembering he had to collect supplies today. Izuku sprayed on deodorant and grabbed an energy bar, eating it in record time, he walked into the side room and went over to the cupboard sink, crouching down, he leaned in and grabbed one of the bags out. Izuku unzipped the bag took about $500 dollars before doing it up again and putting it back in the cupboard, he then walked out of the room closing the door before putting on his jacket and placing his phone and the money in the pockets before heading up the stair and out the trap door. He closed the door behind him and proceeded to head out the warehouse, coming into the streets filled with people heading off to do their day's activities. As Izuku came around the corner, he noticed a coffee shop.

(Coffee shop)

(Coffee shop)

He noticed it wasn't very busy, so he headed inside, took a seat the one of the bar tables and waited to be served, a few moments later a man in uniform with dark oak hair and deep blue eyes came to him and proceeded to take his order, "Hi, my name is Ryan, I will be serving you today. Is there anything you would like?" Izuku smiled and responded, "Hey Ryan, my names Izuku, yes it's my first name. I would like try your Ice Coffee Macchiato please, to have here." The man smiled and headed to the fridge getting out the milk and coffee, he finished the drink and heading back over to Izuku.

(Iced Coffee Macchiato)

"Here you go sir, that will be $7.50." Izuku payed the man, "Thank you, so what's it like working here. You only do drinks or do you do other stuff." "I just do whatever I'm told, usually drink though.", Ryan went back to work, and Izuku finished his drink. "Thanks Ryan, I will be back.", Izuku says before walking out of the shop and into town, he heads to mall as begins to look in all the different shops, after looking around for a bit he decides to buy himself a new outfit and bag. He heads into a shop and after trying on a few new outfits he picks one, Izuku purchases it and head to the bathroom to change.