Bella

A Beautiful field of Red Roses,

Orange Sunflowers on the other side.

Big bright shiny yellow Sun in the sky,

A clean green grass with Crystal clear blue lake.

And a big purple balloon tied in a tree. with a beautiful lady in white, smiling while looking around.

She's here again...

She's here everyday, yes I know. because her beauty distracts me from drawing this nice scenery.

I started drawing this perfect view. but I can't help not to look at her.

looking at this lady with so much admiration, a flower on her ear makes her the prettiest angel. smiling to her ears with her eyes closed.

feeling the clean air as she breathed heavily.

The lady sat on the grass and started arranging the flowers she picked earlier. She is staring at the red rose in her basket. She didn't know that she's as beautiful as that flower. I smiled as I started drawing her.

she's smelling the other flower from her basket, and her lips form into an attractive smile.

"What a nice view" I said to myself.

I gave up on drawing the view.

and start drawing the beautiful creation in front of me.

I draw her from her clear white and heart shaped face, rosy and soft cheeks, A pair of sharp brown eyes that matches her brown wavy hair. A pointed nose and a red plum of her lips.

Oh, I forgot to add that she has long, beautiful, and natural eyelashes.

She looks beautiful in her white off-shoulder dress that matches her white porcelain skin.

I didn't notice that I dropped the pen on the ground. see? I told you she really distracts me.

She stands and looks in the sky, that gives me an access to admire her long white and creamy legs.

She has a handmade flower anklet in her right ankle.

i can't stop myself admiring her natural beauty

She closes her eyes and stretches her arms. and she starts walking to the tree with a balloon. She gets the purple balloon and ties a small folded paper and a small flower on the lower part of its string.

She closes her eyes and it seems like she's praying. then she opens her eyes and kisses the purple balloon before letting it go...

what a soulful scene it is.

She pick-up a basket of different flowers when a little girl goes near her. according to my brain, she's 3 to 4 years old.

She smiled at the girl and placed a flower on her little ear. the little girl giggled as she held her hand.

My heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. I place my palm on my chest to feel the beat of my heart that becomes faster as she walks to the bench where I'm sitting.

She smiled so lovingly that it made me stop breathing.

She's the only lady that can make this effect on me. I want her to be mine.

She stopped in front of me and she looked at me with wonder. she shut her eyebrows heavenwards and asked me.

"you're making a portrait of me again? aren't you tired of doing that?"

that shook me, how did she know that?

"Yes I agree, aren't you tired of doing a lot of mom's portraits, daddy?" the little girl said with wonder.

That makes me wake up to reality.

I look at my daughter who has the same face as her mom. She copied every detail of her features.

I smiled at the two important girls in my life, making them smile too.

The lady cupped my face and caressed it lovingly.

and kiss my cheek.

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆...

"Thank you for coming into my life" I said sincerely

she smiled and hug me, "you always say that"

the little girl bugged in and hugged my leg. so I carried her and kissed her forehead.

"Come on mommy I want to eat cake" said my daughter Emily with her cute pouty lips on.

I chuckled and arranged my sketch pad and pencil. before holding Bella's hand. Her name is a Latin word for beautiful. even her name screams beauty.

with the perfect sunset view she glance at me,

"Happy 10th Anniversary Mi Amore"

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆.

𝑰 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆.

The End

_________________________________________

Bella
A Short story by Sexytary19