28 - THE DEMONS IN A DREAM.

A/N: I'm really confused about Sungjoo's name, the first time they saw Musica, she said it's 'Sung-Jae' but a lot of chapters called him 'Sungjoo/Sunjo'. But, I'll use Sonju, since this is what they called him in anime lol.

【 FAITH 】

"What is this place?"

I look around the forest, where's Ray and Emma? The other kids? Where are my siblings? And...

Where the hell am I?

"Here! This way!" I startled when a familiar voice spoke, the heck?! Our pursuers are here! Where are my siblings?! Are they fine?!

I hide behind the tree and take a peek to the farm demons, there's a lot of them. I can't count them by fingers!

"Follow them! We have to get Theara from that stupid woman!" Theara? Who's Theara? And...why are they looking for that girl?

Why am I even here? Why am I seeing these things?

"Sir, here," I froze when someone spoke behind me, shucks...? They saw me?! They saw me?!

What should I do now?! This is bad! I don't want to die here! I have to search for my siblings and help them—where are my siblings?!

"I found this," my eyes widened when the demon behind me picked something from the ground—he even...he even past through my body! He got permeated from my body—what? How?!