Reunion

To think about what happened last time; trouble after trouble, a misadventure that lead her to meet someone, Dahyun and Tzuyu had noticed Chaeyoung who's zoning out every time. Even this time, in a serious class hours, the two other friends cannot help themselves but to get worried about her. It's been almost a week. Though they were just trying to let her be, their concerns are increasing way too much. "Bro! You're staring at nothing again..." Dahyun poked Chaeyoung, the latter's sitting in of front of her while Tzuyu's seat is just behind her. Chaeyoung was surprised by the older's abrupted touch. She didn't catch the words Dahyun whisper-shouted so she just looked at her confusingly. "Dude, you're like this these days. If you have setbacks or something, don't carry it yourself." Tzuyu said, backing up the oldest. Unfortunately, the teacher's ears were too sensitive as he heard his students mumbling something at the back, where the three friends are sitting. He punished them by standing outside their room. The three are used to this though so there's nothing to be afraid of. And it is the tiem to use this as an advantage, they could talk properly at this moment.

"Now, tell us." Dahyun crossed her arms. Chaeyoung was thinking so keenly if she will tell what happened because even her moms don't even know about that. On that same day, after Mina drove Chaeyoung home, the latter didn't waste any time. She immediately went straight to her room to combust for a while. She was having a hard time, why she keeps on making mistakes, failing others, causing troubles and such. Once she took a glance of her brand new skateboard, she thought of an idea to search the lady's name on google, hoping for it to show some results of the lady's social media accounts. She attempted to type the certain person's surname for more than five times before she got it right, her eyes dilated after she scrolled a bit. She found Mina's Instagram account with an interesting bio under her displayed name. "She's a... Mina eonnie's a chief executive officer of a company in Japan?!" She half yelled, with her open-mouth expression and widened eyes, Chaeyoung was absolutely surprised. That's the reason why she's so freaking rich. Even in her pictures posted in her account (though there were only three pictures in total), Chaeyoung can't deny how affluent Mina looks. She might be insane to follow the lady without hesitation but at least that way, she could thank her endlessly by messaging her directly. Pondering of what happened earlier, she's still clueless why the latter didn't show any aggressiveness nor an annoyed expression. That is a big fucking mystery for her.

"Hey!" Chaeyoung snapped back out of her thoughts when Dahyun shook her body. She was staring at nothing for about three minutes. "Ah... Yeah... I'm all fine, don't worry." It is better for Chaeyoung to keep her secret this time. "You sure? If you're not feeling well today, we can ditch the food fest later." Oh yes, that food festival which Tzuyu was talking about. She is also waiting for this day to come, hoping to spot someone who's important so she told her friends that they will come no matter what.

"So what's the plan later? Should we wear something cool?" Chaeyoung just got an idea when Dahyun asked them. "Why not raid my closet after school?" Chaeyoung suggested. Since the two know her sense of fashion, they'd like to try something new. Some of their schoolmates also praise her looks, it may be a nice idea to wear her style on the fest day.

The teacher asked them to enter the room again. After a minute of scolding session, Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung gave themselves in the serious class topics. The latter was having a hard time, zoning out again and again but she managed to listen at least, waiting for the teacher to dismiss the class with patience.

"It's nice to know your bike's already fixed." Tzuyu looks relieved, glad that the older finally got to take her bike again. However, Chaeyoung's heart beats rapidly, anxious inside. Well... She did her best to fix her thing as soon as possible and to be honest, she isn't still flexing that new board Mina bought for her. Her parents may dig on to it more, she's certain they'll ask her where did she get the money to buy this expensive board. Dahyun and Tzuyu might ask the same thing as well so it is better to keep that skateboard safely in her hands. She was only using her feet only this past days, taking a bus sometimes when going to school. She's hitching a ride with Dahyun's bicycle when going home. That was the whole situation for a week. After yelling their signiture chant, they finally left the school and scooted directly on to Chaeyoung's house together. Nayeon was the only one inside, watching some movies of her desire when they came. Of course, Chaeyoung's friends were welcomed warmly.