[ P.2 ]

[ Danny's POV ]

~

"Are you okay Aron? I heard you groaning."

"Don't worry I'm fine." He said.

"Okay.. can I use the bathroom now?"

"O ofcourse." He said and got out the way.

"Thanks." I said and closed the door behind me.

I undressed myself and got into the shower.

~

{ After showering }

~

I sat on a chair outside, I saw that Charlie shot an angry look at Aron. I started to talk.

"Hey Aron? Could you tell more about yourself?"

"Sure." He said.

He told something about himself and so did I. I don't know why they kicked him out, he's so nice.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead." Jorel said.

"Why did you kick him out?"

Jordon mumbled and walked away.

"What did you say?" Aron asked.

But Jordon ignored him and he walked away.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"Jordon is just in a bad mood." Matthew said.

"Danny you don't understand and you never will." George said.

"But..."

"You don't have to know Daniel. It's none of your business." Dylan said.

"Wow, sorry.."

"I'll go find Jordon." Dylan said.

"Sure." George said.

We sat in silence and I looked at my feet, I want to know what happend, I want to go on tour in peace, not with 2 guys hating eachother. Aron walked inside the bus and I followed him.

"Aron wait up!"

"What is it Danny?" Aron said while turning around.

"Can you tell me what happend? Why you got kicked out? It's okay if you don't want to bu-"

"I'll tell you Danny, but keep your mouth shut." Aron said.

"Okay"

Aron took a deep breath.

"Jordon and I had a fight in a club, we both were drunk, I don't know why we had a fight."

"In the fight I broke his arm because I got pissed." He started.

"The next day I got some angry messages from Jordon. I didn't know why cause I didn't remember, he sent a picture of his broken arm."

"I said that I was sorry and that I was drunk but he said:  "Yeah you always say that when you do something wrong"

"Some days later the whole band was angry at me!"

"Jordon said in the club when he was drunk that I bullied him for two years which wasn't true."

"They all got pissed and they called me: A bitch, faggot, freak etc. And when Jordon slapped me I freaked out."

"I hit Jordon's jaw and walked away cursing. I started to trash the guys and the band, they kicked me out, only Matthew and Jorel believed in me later. They knew I didn't mean to break his arm and that I never bullied him."

"Wow Aron, i'm in shock." I said.

"I shouldn't have trashed them..." he said while looking down.

"You were drunk Aron, and you were angry! Controling anger is hard." I said.

"Yes it is." he said. "Thanks Danny."

"No problem." I said and I smiled at him.