[ P.5 ]

[ Danny's POV ]

~

I woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night, it was the second time I had a nightmare about Aron. In the first one he cutted himself in front of me untill he died. The second one he jumped from the bridge and I saw him drown. I jumped after him but I woke up again.

I got out of bed and walked over to Aron's bed, he's sleeping peacefully. I'm glad he's okay! I walked back and went back to sleep again.

I was awakened by a loud bang. I got out of bed again, but nobody was up. I checked all their beds but they were in a deep sleep. I grabbed a flashlicht and looked around, nothing.

I once again checked Aron's bed, I swear I heard someone fall. It probably was a nightmare again.

The nightmares drove me nuts! I got a stool and sat on it beside Aron his bed and fell asleep.

"Danny, Daniel wake up." Someone said.

"Huh?" I said and opened my eyes.

"You fell asleep on a stool." He said.

"O sorry, goodmorning by the way."

"No problem." Aron said.

I stood up and put the stool away. I made breakfast, I walked outside and gave them their breakfast.

"Bon appetit!" I said and started to eat.

"Thanks Danny." Matthew said and he also started to eat.

"Bon appetit!" Jorel said and winked at Matthew.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"You could cook for me everyday!" Aron said.

"Oh.. Thanks.." I said.

I got a little flustered, nobody ever compliments me on my cooking.

After we ate we went to the city to buy some new clothes.

We drove past the bridge.

**Flashback**

"It's too late Daniel, say your last words to me! I don't wanna live this destiny." He said.

I felt my eyes burn.

"P-please!" I said while catching my breath.

"Danny, I don't understand.." He said and looked me in the eyes.

"Understand what?" I said while crying.

**Flashback ends**

"Danny?! Are you okay?" Someone asked.

I came back to reality and I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"..I'm not fine.." I said and looked out of the window.

"What's wrong Danny..?" Jorel asked while putting an arm around me.

"I keep getting nightmares about Aron, I got a flashback while we drove past the bridge." I said and looked down at my feet.

"I had the same with Matthew... when he got hit by a car in front of me, when we drive past that place I think about that all the time." Jorel said.

"It's like a trauma for me."

"I have the same with Matthew, ofcourse was the thing with Aron a shock for us, but i'm not in love with Aron."

"In love with him?" I asked and looked at him.

"They say when you keep getting dreams/nightmares about one specific person you love that person or care about that person more than others. I had the same with Matthew.."

"Are you in love with Matty?"

Jorel mumbled a little and nodded his head.

"I didn't know.. but i'm not in love with Aron.."

"We will see about that Danny, I bet 1.000$" Jorel said.

"That's a lot! I'm in!"

"Say goodbye to your money Daniel!"

"You wish!" I said.

{ Concert time }

We're backstage and we get dressed for stage, we bought some clothes today to wear on stage, we all look edgy, we are wearing black make-up and nailpolish cause we want to look edgy today. We all looked smoking!

On stage we drank, sing and party! Two hours passed and we were drunk af. When they sang Bitches I danced against Aron, not noticing that Jorel was filming it. I ran my hand down his cheek, pulled my hand around his neck and started to kiss. He started to kiss me and I don't know how many camera's were filming it.

Aron turned me around and layed me on my back and kissed me, the whole crowd was screaming. Jorel and Matthew pulled Aron off me.

"Hey! Let him go!" I yelled.

"Danny!" Aron yelled

"Come on Aron, you will see him behind the stage." Matthew said.

"Come on with your drunk ass." Jorel said.

"I'm not drunk." Aron said.

"They all say that." Jorel said.

They pulled him behind the stage and I walked backstage with Jordon and Dylan.

"They are drunk, please bring them back to the tour bus." George said.

"We are trying." Dylan said.

"ARON!!!!" I yelled.

"O my god SHUT UP!" Jordon yelled back.

"Come on Aron!" Jorel said.

"Where is Danny?" Aron asked.

"He's coming." Matthew said.

We all got into the bus and I fell asleep on my bed.

~

[ Deuce's POV ]

~

I woke up in the middle of the night, someone was screaming my name.

"Aron, no DON'T JUMP!" Danny screamed and I heard him cry.

I got out of my bed and walked to Danny's bed, the other also woke up.

"Danny! Danny i'm here." I said while shaking him awake.

"Aron, Aron is that you?" He said while opening his eyes.

"Yes it's me!" I said.

"I'm glad you are okay, dang I keep getting these nightmares." He said.

"You should sleep with Aron in one bed." Matthew, who was also awake, said.

"Why?" Danny asked.

"Jorel did the same, the nightmares stopped after two days." Matthew said.

"If that works then I'll sleep with Aron." Danny said.

He got up and we walked over to my bed. I looked around and saw Matthew and Jorel give eachother a high five. I lay down in my bed and Danny lays beside me. I wished him goodnight and we fell asleep