[ P.3 ]

[ Deuce's POV ]

~

I was sitting on the couch, Jordon pushed me away and sat on the couch.

"Move it faggot!" Jordon said.

"Dude what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You broke my arm, you trashed the band!" He said.

"I was drunk and angry Jordon! I said i'm sorry! I shouldn't have trashed the band!" I said.

"You're right, you shouldn't have done that, but you did!"

"You're not accepting my apology are you?"

"No because I don't believe you."

"Fine.." I said and I stood up.

"Walking away from your problems?"

"Walking away to save your pretty face." I said and I slammed the bathroom door closed behind me.

Jordon hates me! Why wouldn't he?! I trashed the band, broke his arm! And the others, do they even understand me? I decided not to cut myself. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Aron, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Matthew asked.

"I don't know Matty ask the others, i'm not that hungry." I said.

"You haven't eaten anything today." He said.

"I had!"

"You sure Aron?"

"Yes ofcourse." I lied.

I haven't had food the last two days.

"Okay, well i'm going to cook now. See you outside." He said.

"See you." I said.

I don't want to eat anything. I don't care if I starve myself.

I walked outside and sat on a chair, Matthew gave us food and we started to eat, after dinner I walked to the bathroom, locked the door and threw all the food out. I felt sick, I threw up a little more and almost fell.

I'm weak, so weak.

I flushed the toilet, unlocked the door and fell on the ground.

~

[ Danny's POV ]

~

I heard that someone fell on the ground. I ran inside and saw that Aron was laying on the floor.

"Aron wake up!"

He didn't answer.

"ARON? HELLO?"

He still didn't answer. Jordon walked inside.

"What is it?" Jordon asked.

"Aron doesn't answer me."

Jordon kicked Aron in his side.

"Dude wake up, don't scare Daniel." Jordon said.

He didn't answer.

"I'm going to call 911."

"Alright I'll tell the others." Jordon said.

{ At the hospital }

I was sitting in a waiting room, I heard from the doctor that Aron was malnourished, he's too skinny, he's on the tube feeding.

He's in a bad situation. The doctor also told me he was suicidal, he has burned and cut his stomach and skin.

I feel bad for him. I wanted to be there for him, but this has been going on for a long time, that's what the doctor said. The doctor also asked me if I knew what was wrong, I said no cause Aron said I need to keep quiet about that.

~

[ Deuce's POV ]

~

I woke up with a headache, I looked around a little and saw that I was laying in a hospital, I have a oxygen mask on my mouth and i'm on the tube feeding. A doctor walked over to me.

"Mister Erlichman, you are malnourished, you passed out cause you didn't eat in a long time that's why you are on the tube feeding." The doctor said.

"You also have visitors."

He took off my oxygen mask because I can breathe on my own now. Danny walked in with the others.

"Aron! I'm so gald you are awake." Daniel said.

"Yea you worried us for a second." Jorel said.

"I'm okay guys, it isn't that bad." I said.

"No you aren't Aron, you almost died. Why did you stop eating?" Danny said and I saw that his face went from happy to sad.

"Danny I don't deserve to breathe!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jorel snapped.

"Everything! Right Jordon!?" I asked.

Jordon didn't say anything, he looked at his feet.

"I-I didn't know that you were starving yourself." Jordon said.

I saw that Danny wanted to say something, but he decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Jordon, it hurts me! You hate me and I just feel like my existence is bothering you."

"I'm sorry Aron, I.. I accept your apology..." Jordon said.

"Really you do?" I asked.

"Yea, and sorry for being a dick. Like a really big dick."

I started to chuckle.

"Glad to see you are okay dude, don't starve yourself! You are great for who you are." He said.

Wow that was something to hear from your second enemy, well now friend again I guess.

We talked a little more and after that they left.